43

Oliver pushes me against the wall, leaning down to scoop me up. My legs twirl around his waist, stabilizing myself as I use his arms as a chair. I grip onto his hair, feeling his wet kisses trail down my neck, A loud groan escapes my lips.

"That tickles," I giggle, scrunching up my nose.

He smiles against my skin, and only briefly pauses his actions. He sucks lightly on my skin, shivers sending down my spine. I laugh again, enjoying this moment far too much. His sucking intensifies and I realise what he's doing.

"Oliver!" I scowl. "No hickeys?"

"Why not?" he whispers, pulling his head up to face me. "You'd look so sexy with a hickey."

"So would you!" I laugh. "But there are hundreds of people outside. Would you want to go on stage with a fresh hickey?"

He smirks. "You know I'd love that."

"Oliver!" I giggle.

"Don't worry baby," he leans in again, his breath tickling my jaw. "You're sexy either way."

Curse this boy! My whole damn body is on fire.

"Stop, stop," I grumble, pulling my face away from his.

"What's wrong?" he asks, a concerned frown on his face. "Did I do something?"

"It's too much. I feel it everywhere."

He chuckles, and sets me down on the ground. His fingers run through my hair, before resting between my shoulder blades.

"Is it a bad feeling?" he asks.

"No," I shake my head. "It's really, really, really good."

"And that's the problem?"

I nod, a teasing smile on my face. He presses his lips against my hairline, squishing my face against his chest.

"We should probably go back out," I say. "I bet the ceremony is about to start."

He shakes his head. "I don't want to."

"It'll be good! Finally graduation high school!" I grin. "I'll be in the crowd cheering you on."

He sighs, and begins unfolding the cap and gown he picked up this morning. He slides the gown over his suit, but doesn't put the cap on just yet.

"It's going to mush your curls," I joke.

"How can you like my hair when it's so messy? I didn't even style it this morning."

"I like it pushes to the side as well, but now its so boyish and fun."

"You're unbelievable," he laughs, putting the cap on.

I wriggle my eyebrows at him, loving his discomfort. He just laughs at me, letting me be my childish self.

"You ready to go?" he asks.

I nod, and reach for his hand as he pushes open the door of the bathroom. We were making out in the ladies restroom. I checked if anyone was in here first, but I have no problem with people seeing us walk in and out together. They can think what they want.

The hallways are fairly empty anyway, with most students and parents already outside.

On our walk back out to the football oval, we spot Jack standing amongst his football buddies, laughing about something or other. He catches my eyes, and spares me a quick wave. I return it, but don't interrupt his conversation with my own. At least he doesn't care that much about his friends knowing we're on good terms now. I have no idea how this shitty rivalry started in the first place, but I'm sure it is something to do with popularity.

We came up with a fairly simple plan to help Jack move out, and keep his family away from him. The latter was apparently a huge issue. In between muffled words, he whispered to me that his parents have hunted him down before after he ran away when he was younger, and he's too afraid to believe they wouldn't do it again. I don't blame him either, I'd think the same.

So, at first, we thought we'd have shifts outside his apartment for the first few weeks where he's moved out, and ask his football buddies for a hand, too. I'm sure if we explain the situation to ten, I'm sure they'd understand. But Jacks embarrassed. He's put up a tough front in school, but turns out he's very, very vulnerable.

Kaleem was the one who brought up Oliver's apartment complexes.

Apparently, the Ferrari's own a number of apartment buildings throughout the state. They're all high end, and way out of Jacks budget, but they have high security, so there's no way anyone could go in and out without being stopped.

At first, I wasn't sure why Ollie didn't suggest this in the first place, but I wasn't surprised to find out he was just too apprehensive. But, he came around and saw how much easier it would be. So, he had a contract drawn up, and is letting Jack stay in one of his apartments, for as little as he can afford.

We did come up with a nice plan to move Jack in. Next week, we'll be going over to his place when his parents aren't home, and hauling his stuff out of that house as quick as we can. He doesn't have much, but we're all helping out, anyway. If his parents came home and saw Jack moving, they'd go crazy.

The loud noise of chatter hits my ears as we approach the football field. Most people are already seated, but my parents are standing with Mary, while Kal, Liam, and Alex stand behind them.

"Hey, where'd you guys go off to?" Mary teases.

"I just had to get something from my car," Ollie shrugs.

I never told my parents I was dating Oliver, but it was Liam who spilt the beans. They were strangely excited about it. Mum kept calling Oliver hot, which was a little weird but true nonetheless.

"No funny business," my brother scowls.

"Now, now, son," dad laughs. "Let the kids have a little fun."

I grin at him, but can't respond. A lady from the administration comes over to us, hurrying the graduates to the centre of the field. I wave them off, and follow my parents into the stands.

I cannot believe that they're graduating. Hell, I can't believe it's already been a semester since I moved back home. But let's be honest, it was the best decision ever. I don't miss New York ar all, and my only regret is not coming here sooner.