47

"Holy shit," I gasp, walking through the two large double doors.

Oliver room is huge. No joke. It's the size of my house. It's like a fancy hotel suite we see in the movies. There's a huge four-poster bed against the back wall, taking up most of the room. To the left, there are two doors, and to the right, there's a second room separated by a wide archway. In the second room, there back wall is full of windows and a door leading out to the balcony. There's a desk facing it, and a couch looking up at a TV with a bunch of game consoles stacked up beneath it.

His own living room.

"What's in there?" I ask, pointing to the doors on the left of the room.

"Ensuite and wardrobe," Oliver explains.

He pushes open one of the doors, exposing a bathroom the size of my bedroom. The colour scheme matches the rest of the house, with white marble floors, and grey details here and there. He's got one of those fancy rain showers, but there's also a bunch of buttons in there as well, which I assume are for different water pressures and stuff. There's also a huge spa bath, that looks almost like a miniature swimming pool. I can't even begin to imagine how much water is needed to fill that up.

There's a mirror covering an entire wall, with a counter with two sinks underneath. The sinks are hidden in marble storage cabinets. It's absolutely insane.

"You look so shocked," Ollie laughs.

"I'm so amazed," I grin.

This place is amazing. It's honestly like a castle, no joke.

Oliver gave me a tour of the place after we finished with dessert. Imagine every possible room you could imagine a house having, and this house has it. Multiple offices, a conference room, a 'business lounge', a theatre, a games room, a security room, honestly everything. All in the two wings of the house surrounding the main living space where we had dinner.

On the second floor, were multiple bedrooms, all of which, are empty, so we pretty much went straight up to the third floor. Here, there are even more rooms.

The only place we haven't been yet, is the garden, but Stacey told me they had a basketball court, a tennis court, and a pool, all with small buildings to go with them, for storage or to get changed in.

"Pinch me," I say, my words echoing through the bathroom.

"What?"

"I need to know this is real," I laugh.

He chuckles, shaking his head at my goofiness.

"You're a sunshine."

"That's you," I poke his stomach, smiling up at him.

He grabs my finger, using it to entangle our fingers. I giggle, scooting in closer to him. Our bodies press together, our arms wrapping around each other. We're so attached, it's crazy.

"I love being near you," I whisper. "You just makes me so happy."

"You make me happy, too, baby," he responds.

"How long have we been together now?" I ask, pressing my chin against his chest as I look up at him.

"I'm not sure," he says. "But it feels like forever."

"Ollie, I think I love you."

He pauses his hand movement on my back. He was running them up and down my spine like he does so often. I think he's going to pull away from me, to look at me, but he doesn't. I suck in a breath, but I'm not nervous. Even if he doesn't feel the same way, I just think he should know.

"Lucy, I love you," he responds. "It feels so quick, but you've taken over my life completely, and I'm truly so in love with you. Hell, I think I was in love with you before I even met you, just from what I knew about you."

I giggle, loving the way he speaks to me. He's so genuine and sweet, I can't handle it.

"I love you," he repeats. "So much, I don't want you out of my life, ever."

"We can make that work," I nod. "I can't see myself with anyone but you."

It's true. I'd never even really thought about marriage or anything like that. Of course, I've thought of love before, but I considered it to be something that you just kind of do, not something that you actually want. But with Oliver, it's different. I love him. I want to be around him all the time. I miss him when he's not there. I just want to follow him around wherever he goes. Is it creepy? Maybe. But that's how strongly I feel towards him.

"You should move in with me."

"What?" I laugh. "That's crazy."

"You should," he says. "My parents are moving in like a week. We'd have this place all to ourselves."

"You're crazy!" I shake my head. "I'm 16 years old."

"I know, I know, you're right," he grumbles. "I just wish I could be with you all the time. You keep me sane."

My whole face feels tingly. I wrinkle my nose, and press it into Oliver shirt, hiding my face. He's so perfect. I'm in a bubble of love.

"Oh god, your shirt," I pull away from him.

There are a few beige and black stains on his white button on, but he doesn't seem to mind.

"That's okay," he laughs. "I was getting changed soon anyway. "

But I have another plan for now. I bring my hands up around his neck, and pull him over to me. Our lips meet, and he instantly deepens the kiss. Our tongues wrestle for what feels like forever, our lips embracing each other. We're completely absorbed in our own little bubble. My face tingles, and I accidentally bang against his teeth.

I stifle a laugh, pulling away from him.

"Are you okay?" he grins.

"I'm perfect."

"You can stay for a while, right? You don't need to go home?"

"No, no," I shake my head. "I'm staying for a while."

"Netflix?" he asks.

I raise my eyebrows, a sneaky smile pulling at my lips.

I have a way better idea. Something I didn't know if I wanted, but now I'm sure of. My whole body is on fire, and I know exactly what we should do.

"What?" he asks, laughing at me.

"Come here," I nod, standing on my tippy toes.

He leans down, bringing his face down to my level. I whisper in his ear.

"I think we should have sex," I say.

"What?" he asks, returning back to his natural height, a scowl on his face.

"It's sexy time, loverboy," I joke, trying not to make this situation more casual.

"Are you sure that's what you want? We haven't even been past first base."

"Oh trust me, I want it. I get all tingly every time we kiss, and I just want to touch you everywhere, and I love you."

"You're such a cutie," he chuckles.

"See how it goes?" I ask.

"That sounds good to me baby," he says. "But trust me, I'm open to sex. I've been holding back."

"Well, it's the perfect time, don't you think?" I smirk. "Besides, your bed looks sexy."

"My bed?"

"Almost as sexy as you."