48

The sound of Oliver ringtone wakes me from my slumber, fulling the room with the standard Apple tune. I grumble, refusing to move at all. Oliver tries lifting his arm off me, but I don't let him. I cling to him.

"Baby," he grumbles.

"No."

"My phone."

"No," I whine.

He lets out a deep chuckle, and lets his arm fall back down over my body. The phone finishes ringing, returning the silence back to the room. But I'm already awake. I press my body further into him, but I freeze when I feel something dent my skin. A penis. Oliver's boner.

We never actually got to the sex last night. But we did reach second base, but Liam interrupted out love session with a phone call asking what time I'd be heading home. I told him I'd be spending the night with Oliver, which he wasn't happy to hear, but has to put up with regardless.

After a while of more making out and some inappropriate touching, we watched a comedy on Netflix, and eventually drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

"Oliver?" I ask, stifling a laugh.

"Yeah?"

"Is that your boner?" I ask.

"Please don't say that."

"Boner?" I smirk.

"It sounds weird coming from you."

"Weird good, or weird bad?"

"Good," he mumbles. "Definitely good."

"You're cheeky."

"I'm cheeky?" he chuckles.

"Uh-huh."

I shift my butt, wriggling over his penis.

"Lucy."

"Yes?"

"You're playing with fire."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

I smirk, and continue my fun.

"Who's cheeky now?" he asks.

"I've always been cheeky," I tease. "Can you touch my boob?"

"You like it when I touch your boob?"

We got naked together last night for the first time, and let me tell you, it was so hot. He has the body of some kind of god, I swear. How he has time to work out everyday, I don't know.

"I love it when you touch me, anywhere," I giggle.

I don't wait for Oliver to make a move. Instead, I wriggle myself out of his arms, and out of our spooning position. I lift my body up onto my knees and place one on the other side of his body so I'm straddling him. His boner is now pressed right against my core, turning me on more and more. There are only two pieces of fabric separating us. His boxers, and my panties.

"Do you really want to do this?" he asks, his hair spreading over the pillow beneath his head.

"So badly."

"Are you sure?"

"Oliver, please," I beg.

The tingling won't stop. I'm so damn turned on.

"In that case," he smirks, sitting up to press a kiss against my lips.

Before the kiss even ends, Oliver has flipped us around, his body leaning over mine. I let out a loud giggle as he grips onto my hips, forming a line of sloppy kisses over my neck until he reaches the collar of my t-shirt. Actually, it's his.

He slides his arms upward, beneath my shirt. My skin shivers as he runs is his hands over my breasts, but they don't stay there. I curve my back toward so he can slide the shirt off. He throws it across the room, and doesn't waste another second. His hands grip my ribcage, now pressing kisses in circles around my breast. I gasp as his lips finally meet my nipple. He presses a soft kiss against it, but then sucks on it, only increasing my already high body temperature. He moves to the other breast, repeating his actions. But this time, he moves faster. 

-------------------------

Sorry to cut this off!

But I was writing this and I realised it was going to get way too graphic. I don't want this to become 18+, so I'm leaving this here. I'm sure you all know where this was going anyway... If you do want details, I could probably whip up a scene and post it separately, but let me know!

Sorry again!

Also, this is stillmeant to be the Monday upload, but I was away in Sydney so I didn't get a chance to upload! I'll still be posting on Thursday this week :)

Love, xxxx