31

Hey guys!

I made a note here to change something about this chapter, but I can't for the life of me remember what I had to change! Please, please, please let me know if you notice any discrepancies that I've missed!

Lots of love, xx

----------------------------

I look up the clock in the top corner of the room. 1 minute left. I return to my sheet of paper, and scribble down the answer to the last question. My handwriting is barely decipherable, but I need to hurry.

The bell rings, but I'm on my last sentence. I place the period at the end of the line, and lean back in my chair. I take a deep breath, and begin packing up.

"Pile the test up on my desk, and patiently exit the room," the teacher says.

But it's hard to follow his words when it's lunchtime. I dump my test on top of the pile, and make a beeline for the door. There, leaning against the opposite wall, stands my boyfriend.

"Hello my baby," he says, embracing me as I rest my body against his. I squish my nose against his shirt, taking in his scent.

"You're such a hunk," I giggle.

"A hunk?"

I pull away from him, but still cling onto his arm.

"A very sweet hunk," I smirk.

He laughs at me, and guides us through the hallway, his hand clasping mine.

He's been walking me from class to class all day, and I can't complain about it. I haven't seen Jack Matthews all day, but I know he's around here somewhere.

Our first official day as a couple has been very peaceful. When I arrived at school, the boys were already there, smoking at their usual table.

I had told Mary about our date when she came over for a date with Liam last night, but she was still the most excited.

Oliver and I shared a kiss within the first two seconds of being in close enough proximity. We didn't even say hello. He'd called me this morning as well, to check how I was feeling about possibly seeing Matthews today.

He's so sweet and considerate, I'm too spoiled.

We receive a couple of curious looks as we walk into the cafeteria. People have been whispering about us all day, but I haven't let it bother me.

"How was your test?" Ollie asks.

"It was fine," I shrug. "I'll at least pass. How was your class?"

He sighs. "Everything's just about SATs and colleges now."

"And you're not interested in any of that."

"Exactly."

I spot Mary sitting alone at a table in the corner of the canteen, so I move over to her, but Ollie pauses me.

"You want some nuggets and wedges?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm dying for some nugs. Do you want anything?"

"Yeah, you go to Mary, I'll get us food."

"Sweet, take it out of Liam's paycheck," I joke.

He chuckles, shakes his head, and parts ways with me. He didn't want me to pay for anything at the zoo yesterday, not because he knew I couldn't afford it, but he said it was because he wanted to treat me. I forced him to let me pay for our coffees on our way home, but that was my allowance gone for the week. I have to make sure to stop spending money on books and save for dates so I can treat Oliver, too.