1.| First Impression

Hello Jennings!!

Welcome to my new book about Fan ChengCheng~

I REALLY recommend you watch this MV before you do anything!! WATCH IT WITH SUBTITLES!! This was my inspiration for the first little beginning of this book!!

Tell me if you liked the MV!! 

Thank you for reading!!

__________

Your POV

There he was. The first time I saw him. He was joking around with his friends, they were all attractive and all, but him. His smile, cuteness, laugh and looks caught my eye the most.

We were all new to this school since we just transferred from the primary school. Everyone was basically the same on that day. Everyone knew someone, or some of them were really new. I had my friends, I'm guessing he did too.

I honestly can't stop staring at him, he's just so... attractive.

"Zhen Yuejia~ where are you looking?" I looked away from him and faced my friends, blushing slightly.

"Aiya. It's the first day of high school and your already staring at boys!" Loulou said. I rolled my eyes and shook my head in denial.

I have 3 friends best friends, all girls since I came from an all-girls school. Their names are Zhou LouLou, Huo Jiang, and Lin Yorong. LouLou is the oldest in the group, she's also the big sister/mama of the group. While Jiang is the sweet, funny prankster, the second youngest and is also my roommate, as for Lin Yorong, she's the simple sweet girl that is really sentimental, and then there's me, the so-call perfect daughter of a small family. I'm also the youngest of the group, so they all baby me, considering they think I'm too young for the outside world.

"I'm not staring! I'm admiring!" I objected, earning a slap on the head from Jiang. "Ah!!! Jiang-ah. Why did you hit me??"

She smirked as she patted my head softly. "Because boys are bad. Your parents also left me in charge to look after you, so I will do my job well!"

I shook my head.

"Hey hey." Yorong nudged me, I looked up at her to see her eyes motioning me to look at where she's looking.

He was looking at me. He! As in the guy that I was admiring is staring back at me! I'm dreaming.

"Ohh. Yuejia~ Someone is interested in you!" I blushed a bit, hiding my face from them.

The bell rang, so everyone has to head to the school, and into the gymnasium for some announcement for grade 10 students, which is us.

As we were walking someone tripped me. Yes. On the first day of school. Someone decided to trip me.

"Agh." I groaned as I fell to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I removed some hair out of my face, seeing someone crouching down, holding their hand out. My eyes widen a bit, knowing it's not any of my friend's hands. I lifted up my face only to meet his eyes.

I gasped a bit as he still held his hand out, waiting for me to take it.

Gently placing mine over his, he helped me up and smiled.

"Your okay right?" I nodded.

"Thank you." I thanked, bowing down in respect. He let out a chuckle that sounded so beautiful and full of life.

"It's nothing. A gentleman should always help a beautiful girl." I blushed hard at his words.

"I'm Fan ChengCheng. Nice to you beautiful." I was speechless.