7.| The Next 8 Months

Your POV

Today was just like any other day, besides the part where suddenly Fan ChengCheng decided to come to class early today.

He was sitting there, smiling in a sarcastic way at me. I rolled my eyes at him as I sat down. Right next to him.

"Look who's here," he chirped.

"Look who's taking, the boy who can't remember what 2+2 was," I fired back.  Yeah, the most popular boy in school, forgot basic math.

"Yeah? Then was 2X2?"

"4. Same concept dumbass,"

He was about to say something back when the teacher came in.

"You got lucky,"

"Or maybe because you're unlucky," I said shrugging.

"YOU-"

"Fan ChengCheng! Would you please stop disrupting my class?" The teacher yelled. Making me snicker a bit.

Yuejia 1, ChengCheng 0.

Class went on, half the time me and ChengCheng we're bickering and just glaring at each other. Jeez. I'm surprised I'm still getting over 80% in all my classes with this monster next to me.

"ChengCheng-ah~"

Oh, fucking hell. No way. It's her.

"Aha, Seohyun. Why aren't you in here? Don't you have classes?" ChengCheng asked. I could feel the glaring and smirk of his.

"My class ended early, I came to visit you," I rolled my eyes at her answer.

"Aha, what a good girlfriend I have," ChengCheng said, emphasizing girlfriend, just to piss me off.

I put on a fake smile and faced her. "Look here Seohyun. The class hasn't ended, so if you want to be a good girlfriend, you should leave the classroom and let him work, hm?" She brows furrowed together as she walked over to my desk, placing her hands on them as she leaned down to me.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. "I don't know, I think I do know is that your gonna be kicked out of this room," everyone in the class was staring at us already, some of the boys were "oohing" or just nudging their friends.

"Oh yeah?" She challenged, I nodded then pointed at the front of the room, where the teacher was standing and staring at her.

"Kim Seohyun. Leave my classroom please," I saw her stare back at me before dragging her feet out. I let out a scoff.

"How the hell is she so annoying?" I whisper to myself, hoping to know one would listen or heard me, but he did.

"She's not as annoying as you are," he said back, earning an 'ooh' from everyone in the classroom. I shot a glare at him while he just sat there and smiled, before whispering something to me.

"Now we're even,"

__________

ChengCheng's POV

I was still laughing at Yuejia's expression when I roasted her, hah. What a great sight to see on a Monday morning.

"Dude. What are you still laughing about? It's kinda scaring me," Justin said, before taking a bit of my sandwich. Which I immediately smacked his hand away from it.

"This is mine. Eat yours,"

Justin rolled his eyes. "Jeez, no wonder Yuejia left you, your such a pig,"