39.| The End Of Us?

Second Person POV

After 12 years of school... the day has come. You're graduating from high school.

You stood there in your dress with a black gown over. Standing with your friends, the people who have gone through the good and bad.

Jiang, LouLou, Yorong; your 3 best friends. Sisters. The people who you have legit grew up with you. They have been in your memory as far as you can remember. The four of you, always.

Zhengting, Ruibin, Justin, Ziyi, Xiao Gui, Zhangjing, Yanjun, Xukun, Linong, Wenjun, Xinchun, Zeren, Quanzhe... Ling Chao and ChengCheng.

These boys... the shaped and formed your high school. The first day of grade 10... the start of a friendship that you had never imagined would happen. Here they are... standing with one another.

Even your ex-boyfriends. They were there too. But now they have their own happiness. You were happy for your high school fillings...

And yes... Fan ChengCheng is also here. He's at the graduation ceremony...

He had actually made up with the others. But not with you yet.

Every single parent was there for their kids. Your mama was there, all dressed up.

It was the first time you saw your mama dressed up so beautifully. You were proud, she was too. Jiang's parents were also proud too. They practically raised you as well and to see you graduate with Jiang was a wonderful moment.

"Oh, my god!! We're finally graduating!! I made it!!" Jiang squealed, wrapping her arms around the 3 of you.

"We. Made it." LouLou emphasize.

"I know right..." Yorong trailed off. But we all snickered.

"It only means more time for you with Yanjun." We all teased.

"Oh! It's starting!" Justin said. Indicating the our principal is about to call the students up.

We all listened to the speech from our principal then slowly, he called up names, one by one.

Once everyone was called, he told everyone to stand up. At that moment you took a glimpse of ChengCheng. He actually looks a lot better than before.

"Congratulations to the class of 2019!"

"WOHOOOOO!!"

And suddenly

And suddenly... that's when you got sentimental.

You looked around yourself... seeing your schoolmates hug on another, crying tears of happiness and sadness.

"I'll miss you so much!!"

"We need to meet up after!!"

"I wish you the best in your future man."

"Good luck!!"

Everyone said.

"Yuejia!" I turned around and saw mama smiled at me.