41.| Welcome Back?

ChengCheng's POV

I have been smiling so brightly all day

I have been smiling so brightly all day. Even I'm jet-lagged, I'm still very excited to come home. 

"Good Morning Passengers. We will be landing shortly in Beijing, China. We thank you for flying with us."

When my plane landed, I might have been one of the first ones to get off. 

-TEXT-

Brothers!!

MamaZhu
→Yah kid. Which gate are you?

Gate C. I'm in the North I think.←

Yanjun
→Damn it. I told you that he's in the north!

SuperNong
→How are we suppose to know? This freaking airport is huge!

KunKun
→Ugh, stand there. We're on our way.

I sighed at my phone before shutting it off and rolling my eyes. But when in the process doing that, my eyes caught on to something.

"Yuejia..." 

She wasn't here physically. But she was on one of the big TV's. I think she's doing an interview or something.

She looked different. Yet the same. 

My lips curved up unknowingly. "Huh... at least you still have me a warm welcome home."

"FAN CHENGCHENG!"

"MY SON!!"

"GEGE!"

"WELCOME HOME BROTHER!"

Everyone averted their eyes over to a group of 8 boys who were running over towards me with each of them holding a balloon. 

My arms speared opened, waiting for each one of them to crash themselves onto me.

Each time one of them hugged me. The one before would feel the impact. 

"Welcome home ChengCheng!!" They all said in unison. 

I smiled brightly from ear to ear. "Thank you. I've missed you guys a lot."

"It's good to have you back," Linong says with his happy, lucky-go face. 

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and smiled. "I missed my 00 liner brother."

"What about us?!" The rest of them whined. 

Linong and I chuckled together. 

"I missed you guys too! And you know that!"

"Yeah, yeah. Traitor..." Xiao Gui mumbled. 

I am finally home with my family.

__________

Your POV