22.| Friends?

Your POV

"Okay students. Today is the second last day of our camping trip. So your assignment is to draw something that represents nature. You may do this in groups, or alone." Our teacher instructed.

My ankle was 90% healed, so yes. I had to participate in this activity. Because of 1. Is was easy and everyone in our group says that I should get some air... so here I am, with my pencil and sketchbook.

Everyone went around and did their own thing. Some went in groups and some didn't. We all went with our big group, but once we began to draw, we all split up into smaller groups.

Jiang was talking to this guy, so I didn't wanna bother her, though I did sit a fair distance away so I could still see her. LouLou and Yorong were doing something else near like the... I don't know they were still at a rock. So I just went near the small little river where there was a lot of flowers.

"Hey... mind if I sit here?" I lifted my head to see a shadow hovering over me.

"Ling Chao?"

The shadow moved away, now with a figure sitting beside me.

There was an awkward silence between us. Until he broke it first.

"I'm sorry."

I was confused. "Why are you sorry?"

"Because of what I did. You know, betting on you..." I snickered a bit. "Whatever. I already forgot about that already. But I'll be honest... is being together. I know it wasn't gonna last. It didn't even feel right," I confessed honestly. Ling Chao nodded as he looked the other way.

"It's fine. I enjoyed and happy at the fact that you gave us a chance..." He trails off before saying, "Friends?"

"Of course," I answered back with a smile. As he wrapped an arm around me, pulling me in for a hug.

"You'll always be my little bunny." He whispers. Making me chuckle as I said back, "You will always be my little prince."

Right after that, he pulled away, got up and left.

I began to sketch one of the flowers when I felt the presence of another person.

I stopped moving my pencil when I looked over to my right to see Fan ChengCheng sitting beside me.

"What did you guys seemed all cuddly..." He mumbled out.

"What. Were you staring? Jealous~?" I teased.

"TCH! PSH! No! I just happen to see you hugging your ex-boyfriend."

I shook my head in disbelief. "May I remind you that your my ex-boyfriend too. And I hugged you once as well. So..."

"Oh shut up!"

"Wow. Rude much." I snapped.

"Sorry..." he apologizes.

"Yeah. Not accepted. Bitch."

I continued to draw when my eyes caught on to something else.