5.| As Time Went By

Second Person POV

After 1 year and a half of dating, you both were in grade 11 now, and so your relationship entered a new stage as well.

Once you both passed the honeymoon phase, you guys entered stage 4, comfortable. You both had nothing to hide, you told him everything, whether if it was important or not, and he told you everything. Heck, you guys would share farts with each other and act like it was nothing. That's how comfortable you both were.

But maybe you were too comfortable because of that's what lead you both to stage 5 of your relationship. Tolerance.

You both slowly began to have more arguments than usual, slowly from arguments, they turned into fights. You both slowly lost that connection you had at the beginning.

This relationship became more over toxic.

"Yuejia. Aren't you going out today?" Jiang asked, along with Loulou nodding along. You just shrugged, while skipping the channels on the T.V.

"ChengCheng and I are having an on and off kinda thing right now," You said. They all shook their heads.

"Aish... A year ago, you were crazy about this guy, and now what? Your acting if he's old news," Yorong added, but you didn't react much. Mainly because your mind had already crossed that thought. In fact, it crossed it many times.

It hurts you that we passed that honeymoon stage, it was disappointing, you wished that it didn't have to come to this stage. It was too harsh, you wished you could've done something about it, you wished you maintained that spark.

"Hey. I need to go somewhere. I'll be back later," You said before getting up from the couch and leaving out the door.

You went to clear your mind, you wanted to think if this relationship was going to work. You and ChengCheng have made it through so much, including the rumours in school about you cheating on him, or him cheating on you. You both got past that... together.

But now. It was something you wanted to keep but was hard to maintain.

There were days where you didn't even want to see him, because of the argument you had with him.

Then there are some days where you missed him so much you cried, but couldn't see him because your pride was so high.

-PHONE CALL-

-TingTing-

My Baby<3

Your phone rang and with his ID showing. You answered.

"Wei?"

"Where are you right now?"

"I'm at the park, why?"

"What the hell are you doing at the park?"

Your mood changed.

"Why the hell do you care?"

"Because. I was going to ask you to go out with me and some of my friends, but nevermind."

You let out a sigh.

"Wait. You're not going out with Kim Seohyun, right?"

Kim Seohyun is this new transfer from Korea, and surprise, surprise. She has found a liking for your boyfriend.

"So what if I am," He answers. While you rolled your eyes through the phone,