42.| Naive

Your POV

"Who calls you 'sweetheart'?"

My heart stopped.

"Yuejia. Tell us." Jiang pressured.

I avoided their eyes and grabbed my phone from LouLou's hands and tried to leave. But they called blocked the door.

"Zhen Yuejia. You are going to tell us now."

I pursed my lips together, gripped the phone tightly till my knuckles turned white.

"That person is my boyfriend."

Everyone's look on their faces turned pale, lifeless.

"When did it start?" LouLou asked, crossing her arms.

"Almost 2 months ago," I explained.

"Wow... and you didn't plan on telling your best friends?" Jiang hissed.

"I was. Okay! We literally only dated for 2 weeks!"

"Guys... I think you should head back to your house and talk about this together. I don't think the 9 of us being here would be a good idea." Yanjun cut in before looking back at ChengCheng.

I didn't say anything but left, followed by the 3 of them.

When we came inside. They all looked at me with very, very angry eyes.

"We want his name, date of birth, occupation and photo," Jiang said. I sighed before looking at Yorong, who is usually on my side. But this time she shrugged.

"I'm with them this time." She stated. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"His name is Yang Yang. He's 26 years old. He's my supervisor... and here's a photo." I handed them my phone. 

All of their mouths dropped the moment they saw him

"H-He's! Your boyfriend?!" They all screamed. 

I nodded. 

"He's also a m-model you know?! Like he's been on VOUGE CHINA! Do you have any idea what would happen if people found out?!" Yorong exclaimed. I gawked at them before saying. 

"Yes! Yes, I do! That's why I haven't told you guys! Do you have any ideas what would happen if people found out that I'm dating him!"

Their eyes softened at me and slightly ducked their heads. 

"Yuejia... we seriously didn't know that it was this serious. We were wrong to judge you like that..." LouLou says. I looked at them and sighed. 

"I'm not mad. Don't worry." I then grabbed my purse and decided to go out, before I closed the door. I looked back and smiled. "I hate you guys, okay? I just want to be alone for a little bit." I finished and closed the door.