59.| My First Love Is My Forever

Your POV

So it's been a few years already. And by I mean a 'few', I mean it's been about 9. So yes. I'm 31.

ChengCheng and I are stronger than ever. After we got back together, he didn't go back to China but stayed by my side. His parents finally decided to come back and gave me their blessing, mama on the hand was already ready to become a grandmother, which did happen within a few years. We gave birth to a baby girl. We- well... actually, ChengCheng named her Fan Yuexing. Our baby girl is now 6 years old, and a lot has also happened with the others. The girls also got married, LouLou got married to a few years before me, while Jiang got married 2 years ago, and finally, Yorong got married, and yes. She got married to her high school sweetheart. Yanjun. Yeah.

So currently, now. I'm at home with Yuexing. She and I are watching TV, when suddenly she jumped onto my lap and asked me, "Mommy, how did you and daddy get married?"

I was surprised to hear that from her, but still, I decided to tell her.

"Well, daddy proposed to mommy about 8 years ago..."

-FLASHBACK-

"Yuejia, hurry up! We are going to be late for our reservations!" ChengCheng yelled. I quickly smeared on some red lipstick before spraying on perfume and running out of my room. 

"Baby, stop rushing me!"

I then grabbed my purse, right as we headed out. 

ChengCheng decided that we should have a date night, so he basically planned everything, while I just waited till the weekend. While having dinner, he kept on holding my hand and smiling at me. 

"I love you."

I blushed. "I love you too."

"How much do you love me?"

I hummed for a bit, thinking about how much I really love him. "Hmmm... so much."

He frowned a bit upon hearing my answer, which made me chuckle a bit. "I'm kidding. I love so much that I will love you in our next life."

His eyes softened at me. "I would too."

Finally, when it was near the end of the dinner, ChengCheng paid, and I honestly thought we were going home after, but. He drove us somewhere else. 

It was like on top of a hill, where it was showing the city of Beijing... this place was reminding me about something, but I couldn't quite remember.

He stops the car and looks over to me.

"Do you remember this place?" 

I shook my head. 

ChengCheng smiled. "This is where you told me about the standards of women that men have... and it was also where I took you the first time we went out, back in high school."

Then it hit me. Yeah... This is where we spend the whole day, eating sandwiches, and me telling him that guys preferred girls with fair skin and C cup size boobs. 

"I can't believe you forgot." He scolds jokingly.

He then leaves the car and heads over to my side to open the door, he extends one hand out and I gladly took it. Once I got out, he closes the door behind me. Then... 

There were fairy lights everywhere. Roses on the ground that led near the edge of the hill. 

"Surprise!" 

I jumped slightly from seeing everyone here. My girls, the boys. They were all here dressed up very beautifully and handsome. 

"What is all this?" I asked, smiling brightly as ever.