6.| Here We Are

Your POV

After we broke up, I walked home sobbing quietly. The one thing about that I'm quite good at is crying in silent, no cries, yelling, shrieking. I was dead silent, the only thing that could be heard was me sniffing. 

Jiang comforted me for about 2 weeks, along with Yorong and Loulou. The 3 of them tried to cheer me up and make me move on. But I just wanted some time alone.

I laid in bed for days. Thinking, retracting and reminiscing the past year and a half. I cried all night and stayed emotionless the day. Jiang was always there for me, her bed was right across from mine, so she would sit there and just keep me company. Course we had to go to school, so hiding my swollen eyes was a challenge. Seohyun would smirk at me every time. But I would just ignore it.

At night, I would listen to an old voicemail that he left me, just so I could hear his voice, or wished he would text you, asking for a second chance, and I would say yes in a heartbeat. 

But he didn't.  

I would sit and watch all the video's that we had while eating ice-cream. Watching them again, made me realize how much I miss him.

I miss everything about him...

Like, how strong and sturdy he felt when I hugged him, how I felt safe when he embraces me, or when he would snake his arms around my waist, pulling me into his embrace, as he rested his chin on top of my head, and place kisses on my cheek once in a while. Or how reassuring his hand felt when he guided me through a crowd of people, knowing that I would never lose him, and how he would never let go.

Or when he's hungry and has those large owl eyes that I fell for. His melodic laugh when I would tell a dumb joke or doing something funny. The way his mouth curves in a bright smile, laughing away, showing his perfect, pearly teeth. I miss the way his hair would fall effortless, making him look so handsome. Sweaty kisses after a workout would make me cringe and upset, but that's all I want now. 

After 2 weeks. I suddenly had this urge to look good for myself, I felt better. Better than before. I even had the effort to wear makeup.

My 3 best friends took me out to eat... and while eating, I was ready to talk about him. I was ready to talk about ChengCheng.

I hated him for going behind my back, I hated him for glaring at him in school, or how the would let the other girls flirt with him and he would flirt back in front of me.

So two can play this game.

I began to try to look now, I wore makeup, I did my hair, soon every boy in school would pay attention to me. They would flirt and ask me out, and so I would flirt back. Right in front of ChengCheng. I saw the way he glared at me. 

I made me confident. I made me want to show him he lucked out. 

And so, thus created a war between us, and here we are. The start of grade 12, the last year of high school, still glaring, mocking, and roasting each other.

But who would've thought he would be in my class again, and would also be my seatmate... 

__________

ChengCheng's POV

After that day, I felt empty. I like my life was missing something.

I would see her walk around school, looking like a zombie. I wanted to go over to her and comfort her as much as I used to. But reality hit me. 

She's not mine anymore.

We were both unhappy, we both tried to make it out, but it didn't. So I tried to get over her.

I would talk to other girls, they would flirt with me and I would flirt back, but I didn't feel that connection that I had with Yuejia.

I miss her, I miss her so damn much. 

I miss the way she would mumble words against my chest, or how she would let me lay my head on her lap as she would run her fingers through my hair, soothing me. I miss her dumb cute jokes she would make to brighten up my mood. How she would wrap her arms around my neck just stare into my eyes. 

Or... or how her kisses would make it feel like time has stopped and I'm lost in a trance of her addicting lips.

Mama, papa and jiejie were upset that I let such a perfect girl out of my life. Especially jiejie. She was sad that Yuejia wouldn't be coming over anymore to talk and bond with her. I'm not gonna lie, I will miss the two of them teasing me, or whispering about something, and then not telling me.

Seohyun kept bugging me and clinging to me. Honestly, it was getting annoying, and those 2 plane tickets. It wasn't for her...

After about 3 weeks or so, Yuejia's energy came back, more lively than ever. She even looks more bright, but because of that, all the boys in school are attracted to her now. It bothered me so much that she would be flirty with them, in front of me!

I would see her glare at me, even smirk sometimes, I would scoff a bit, seeing how it is now. I know she is up to something. She's trying to make me jealous. 

So you know what? I'll play along. 

I thought that it would be hard to do so, but I really wasn't because now. 

We're in the same class for grade 12. She's also my seatmate as well, so this year of high school will be the last and the best.

Thus began the war of Fan ChengCheng and Zhen Yuejia.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

WOWZA!! This chapter was quite wow.

Thank you for reading!!! 

AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS AND VOTES!! SO HERES A LITTLE SOMETHING.

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3