24.| Back Home

Hello Jennings!!
Like I said in the 'page' I would re-write the news about my ZZT book.
So here. I am. The new book is about ZZT, I won't spoil anything because you should go check it out yourself.

 The new book is about ZZT, I won't spoil anything because you should go check it out yourself

__________

Your POV

When it's been about a week already since our I week of camping. We were all back home and also back in school.

Seohyun was gone, I think she's back in Korea now. I don't know. All I know that she's no longer a problem.

Anywho! Back at our house, Jiang and I were cooking some fried rice because it's pretty easy to make, plus it's like 8 in the evening.

-RING RING-
Mama

We both turned our heads to my phone ringing.

"Go pick it up. I got this." Jiang insists. I quickly wiped my hands on the back of my pants and picked up my phone.

-PHONE CALL-

"Wei?

"Yuejia... you need to come home. Now."

"What's wrong? Is it papa?"

"Yes. Hurry Yuejia. I don't know how much time he has..."

-END OF PHONE CALL-

Right after that, the line went silent. Dead.

My heart was pounding hard and fast, while both my hands were trembling.

"Jiang-ah... I-I need to head back home. It's my papa." I said quietly.

"What happen-"

"It's papa. H-He's a. In the hospital. I need to go back home now."

Jiang nodded and ran to the phone, while she motion and me to get ready.

I quickly grabbed my bag and threw in a bunch of stuff in unknowingly.

"Hey. I got you a train ticket..." Jiang says as she leans at the door frame.

"Thank Jiang."

"Don't mention it. Just get there safely."

"Yeah. You bet."

__________

Third Person POV