12.| Time With Him

You POV

After that dinner with ChengCheng's family, Seohyun has been glaring at me and creating rumours about me and what not. Which I honestly could care less.

But what was really funny was the other day I saw ChengCheng and Seohyun fighting, and boy was it like the funniest thing, but at the same time ChengCheng seemed kinda upset and pissed off. He walked past me, purposely bumping into my shoulder.

But that was the other day, now today. I was at home, Jiang, LouLou, and Yorong decided to go out, while I was studying for an upcoming exam. When suddenly I heard a loud banging on my door. I dragged my body up from the couch and opened the door, nearly almost dying because that person was about to bang their fist in my face.

"WOAH! Jesus,- ChengCheng, why the hell are you at my front door?!"

"Doesn't matter. Now come with me," Before I could object, he grabbed my hand and pulled me, closing the door behind him. "Fan ChengCheng! I'm not even changed yet!! I DONT EVEN HAVE FUCKING SHOES ON!!!"

"You'll be fine," He continued to drag me to his car, pushed me into the passenger side. He even freaking put on my seatbelt making sure I wouldn't leave.

I crossed my arms over my chest and let out a huge sigh. "I swear if I fail my bio exam. I will murder you Fan ChengCheng," I whispered under my breath.

"You say something?"

"Nope,"

"Uh-huh. Yeah right," I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Just sit there be quiet and behave," He ordered. I snorted a bit. "Tch,"

I sat there, stayed quiet, and just stared out the window. When we finally stopped in front of a dress boutique. I turned my head back to ChengCheng with one brow raised.

"Why are we here?"

"Didn't I tell you to stay quiet?" He snapped back, making me lean back a bit. "Jesus... calm your tits, would ya?" ChengCheng then rolled his eyes at me then got out of the car. My eyes watched as he walked over to my side.

"Get out," I smirked. "No,"

"Alright, that's it," He unbuckled my seatbelt, and then wrapped his arms around my shoulders and under my legs, carrying me bridal-style.

"DUDE! Let me go!" I yelled, trying to get away from his grasp, but he just held me in tighter to his body. I blushed a bit and stopped thrashing. He carried me into the boutique, while I tried my best to hide my face, because of 1. I'm in my pj's, 2. I'm not wearing shoes, 3. I haven't even combed my hair, and 4. I'm a fucking mess,"

"A-Ah. Welcome, Mr. Fan. Do you need help with anythin-"

"Yeah. Please do her hair and makeup, and I shall choose the dress," He said, then proceeded to place me down on a chair, so the hairstylist could do my hair.

"Please behave," He said, before winking at me, then casually walking away right after.

The lady gave me a nice relaxing head massage, along with washing my hair, prepping my skin. It was very lovely. Huh, I guess I should thank ChengCheng. Speaking of him. I wonder where he is...

__________

ChengCheng's POV

I had a fight with Seohyun the other day since I caught her flirting with another guy. I honestly really didn't care. It's just she's really been pissing me off lately, so I just kinda exploded that one day.

I going to bring Seohyung to be my date at jiejie's engagement party, but since she kinda gave off a bad impression with my parents, add on the fact I caught her some-what cheating. So instead I'm going to bring Yuejia.

When she was doing her hair and getting ready, I looked around the place for a dress for her. When one, in particular, caught my eye. It was simple and elegant.

I gave it to the worker, along with a pair of white heels.

When she was done getting ready. Yuejia walked out and stood in front of me.

I stared at her from head to toe, then nodded in satisfaction. "Good," I got up, paid for everything and told Yuejia to get in the car.

"You still haven't told me why I'm here," She spoke. I stopped in my tracks and turned back to her. "Do you want me to carry you again?" Yuejia took a step back and shook her head. "Good, then follow me,"

This time she listened.

While I was driving. She asked the question again.

"Why did you kidnap me out of my own house, then gave me a makeover?" I exhaled hard. "Because Seohyun and I got into a fight, and jiejie's engagement party is tonight, and a date was required," I answered.

"I'm sorry to hear about Seohyun and you... you seemed like you really liked her,"

"Aha, it's no big deal. She was pissing me off for a while anyway," Yuejia then scoffed. "Your pretty delusional huh,"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you were defending her that night when we had dinner, then now you say you hate her," I just shrugged. But she wasn't wrong when she said that. "Just stop okay? I know I was wrong about her,"

After I said that, Yuejia didn't say anything else but sit there and stared out the window.

"Were here,"

We both got out of the car and walked into the building. The place was huge, but I had expected this from my sister anyways.

I then noticed some people looking at Yuejia. They were eyeing her as if she was dessert, and they were all hungry. I didn't like people staring at my people like that, especially when they are my date. 

I circled my right arms around her waist pulling her closer. 

"Hmh! ChengCheng! What are you doing?" She whispers, half yelling. "Look around you, all the guys are staring at you, if I don't show them your mine, they will come and maybe eat you alive," 

"Tch. I am not yours!" She says pushing me away. At the exact moment, mama and papa showed up. 

"ChengCheng~ You invited Yueyue?" I circled my arms around Yuejia's waist again, just to mess with her. "Yeah, I did,"

Mama smiled from ear to ear. "Yuejia, you look beautiful! Oh~ Come with mama, BingBing would want to see you as well!" With that mama held her hand and pulled her away. I stood there and watched her glare back at me, while I just smiled back. 

"You seem happy with her," Papa interrupted. I looked over at him and shook my head in despair. "She's just an acquaintance,"

"Son. Don't treat her like that. She's a good girl. She deserves happiness, so don't play with her like that," I slipped my hands into my pockets and shrugged. 

"I'm not playing with her. She doesn't like me, and I don't like her,"

"You sure about that? How do you know she doesn't still like you? And how do you know that you still don't like her? I mean, if you didn't you wouldn't have brought her here as your date,"

I stayed silent. I didn't have an excuse for what papa said. None the less I had one for myself. 

He's right. 

Why did I choose to bring Yuejia?

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

AHA!!! ChengCheng is feeling something!!!

Thank you for reading!! 

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3