14.| Broken Trust

Your POV

"ZHEN YUEJIA!" I covered my ears running into my room.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE COVER HER EARS!!" Loulou yelled. "AIYA!!!! Would you guys shut up?!"

"NO!" The 3 of them yelled, including Yorong, which usually she's very gentle and sweet, but I guess not today. "I can't believe you told us you were going to stay home and "STUDY" but instead you went out with Fan ChengCheng?! To Fan BingBing's engagement party!! Are you kidding me Yuejia?!"

"Look, I don't know what you're mad about? 1. I WAS studying. But ChengCheng came and kidnapped me. 2. I only hugged him because his sister announced us as a couple. In front of everyone! I couldn't embarrass his sister."

" "I couldn't embarrass his sister" yeah my foot. You lied to us! Plus! You know what type of person Fan ChengCheng is, why are you still hanging around him?" Jiang said. I sighed hard. "I know what type of person he is. But it was never my intention to go out with him. Please believe me, I never wanted to you guys to find out this way."

They all stood there, still with there arms crossed, when Yorong was the first one to walk over to me, and hugged my head, resting hers on top of mine.

"We believe you. Just next time, give us a call. We were worried."

"I'm- I'm sorry. I won't do it again." I apologize, feeling a lump in my throat. Jiang and LouLou sighed hard, also walking over to me and hugging me. "Apologies accepted."

__________

Monday came, and it might be one of my biggest fears. I know that people have seen those photos since it spread'd like wildfire. I got lots of comments on my Weibo on every picture about it, the hate was too much to even handle. I honestly couldn't handle the pressure that I was reviving. Even papa and mama called me, asking for an explanation. They, of course, knew I was dating ChengCheng before. But since I told them we broke up, and suddenly there's a picture of me hugging ChengCheng. Course they would be concerned.

"Jiang-ah. Can I not go to school today?" I asked, covering myself with a blanket. Jiang who was sitting on her bed looked over at me and shook her head. "We have a bio exam today remember? I'm not letting you miss that, plus you have to face the haters one day, so why not cut to the chase."

I groaned and moaned. Wanting to die. "Aiya... why does it have to be Mondayyyy??"

"I know... it's so dreadful." Jiang said emotionlessly.

"I wanna dieeee."

"Same Yuejia." 

"C'mon Yuejia. Let's just go already. Get ready. The 3 of us will protect you." I managed to get out of bed, get dressed in my uniform. But I was still dreading today so much.  

The moment I walked on campus, the 4 of us were bombarded with students, yelling, and screaming. Lot's of pushing and shoving were involved as well. 

"Gold digger!"

"Zhen Yuejia!! How dare you!!"

"Hoe!"

And so the list of insults go on.

LouLou and Jiang were yelling, pushing everyone away, while Yorong held on to my arm and helped walked me through. When I go to the school itself. I heard the most annoying, loudest, ear bleeding scream I have ever heard in my entire life. 

Almost everyone covered their ears, trying to block out that banshee-ass scream, but it was not possible.

"AHHHHHHHH!! ZHEN YUEJIAAAAAA!!"