51.| Another Heartbreaker

Your POV

About 2 weeks passed. YangYang and I have slowly begun to talk. Or text, to be more precise.

I decided to take a day off and just to catch up on my life and stop worrying about my job. Especially now I'm one of the directors...

"EI! ZHEN YUEJIA! Get the hell up!! It's already noon!!!" 

I groaned loudly into my pillow before screaming back, "YAH! HUO JIANG! It's my day off! Let me sleep in!!!"

I didn't hear anything else, assuming that she gave up. But noo. 

"Get. Up!" She pulls my blanket away, while Yorong leans against my door frame and watches the two of us fight over a blanket.

"Yuejia! Let go!"

"Why!? Let me sleep!"

"This fucking woman..." I heard Jiang mumble. 

"What did you say?!" I sat up instantly. Jiang smiles at me in satisfaction before handing back my blanket and saying, "Good, you up."

Yorong chuckles before heading out of my room with Jiang. At this point, if I wanted to go back to sleep, it would be impossible, because I'm now wide awake.

So, I freshened up and headed to the kitchen once I was done. 

"Well, good morning sleepy head." LouLou greets me. I smiled back and poured myself a glass of milk. The white liquid fills up the glass as I stopped. 

"Ei, Yuejia."

"Hm?" I answer back as I chugged down the glass of milk. 

"Do you want to go shopping today?"

I placed the glass down and nodded as I licked my lips. "Sure, let's go now."

Jiang then stopped me. "Eat breakfast first."

I scrunched my face up and whined. "Hmmmm!! Why? Just buy me some McDonald's on the way!"

"Fine, fine." She rolls her eyes at me. 

LouLou drove, to McDonald's and got my breakfast sandwich. I ate happily in the car while we all headed to the mall.

We headed into the usual stores we would, it was something I missed the four of us doing this. Reminds me of us when we were in high school... oh, how time flies. Sometimes I wish it would just stop. Just for a little bit. 

I walked off to go look at a shirt, I thought YangYang would like it... but when I imagined him wearing it, ChengCheng's face appeared instead. 

I quickly snapped out of it and placed the shirt back on the hook. "No. Not that one."

I look back at the girls and noticed them whispering about something, I smiled mischievously and made my way to them. 

"Boo!" 

The 3 of them jumped and instantly hid their phone away from me. 

I raised one of my brows and smiles. "Hm? What were you looking at?" I asked, but the 3 of them remained silent.

"Give me," I demanded. 

They still didn't.

So I pretended to give up, walked past LouLou, turned around and quickly grabbed her phone. When I opened her phone, I saw a news article on YangYang and Lina... 

I quickly handed back her phone and ran out of the store. I ran all around the mall, with the 3 of them chasing after me. 

I wanted to see if YangYang is actually here... more importantly with her.