4.| Official

Your POV

3 months later, we're a thing now. Yes. Me the simple girl is dating the 'it' boy of the school. 

ChengCheng asked me out on our second date, which was quite fast, but I felt that connection we had. But now that we're a couple, I don't have to be afraid to show my affection in front of anyone.

Jiang, Loulou, and Yorong said that we were rushing, well, only Loulou, since she is the oldest, Jiang thought it was great that I finally had a boyfriend, and yeah, she accepted ChengCheng. As for Yorong, she just cared about my happiness and warned ChengCheng not to break my heart. I even told mama and papa, they were upset that I was more worried about my life love, then my studies, but I had convinced them that I will not let it affect my studies. 

ChengCheng even brought me to his house to meet his family in the second week we were dating. I was quite nervous, but after meeting them, I just saw them as my own parents, and for his sister. 

Oh, my god. She is so beautiful and the kindest jiejie I've ever met. She accepted me as her little sister from the moment I met her, I felt very loved and happy at that moment.

I found it so cute how ChengCheng is protective of his older sister, even if she's 18 year's older than him, it shows that he loves his family, and not all boys show that.

He sure is one of a kind, and he's all mine~!!

"Yueyue." 

Yueyue. That's what his family and him calls me. They call me that because in his family they have BingBing, ChengCheng, and now that they see me apart of the family, they call me Yueyue.

"Hm?" I responded. 

"I'm hungry," He says cutely, pointing at his stomach. I shook my head, while he laid down on my lap and acted like a kid. I looked down at him, just to see his cute puppy eyes staring back at me.

"Ahh. Fine, I'll make you something. Hm?" ChengCheng then sat up immediately with eyes wider than an owl.

"Are you seriously that hungry?" I asked chuckling as I got up from the couch, ChengCheng then wrapped his arms around my waist as we both walked his kitchen.

"Yes!! Very hungry!!" He exclaimed, before sating a seat and watching me cook.

Once I finished cooking, BingBing-jie came home at the same time.

"Oh! Yueyue~!! You're here!!" She sang, running over to me, hugging me.

"Jiejie! I'm you're didi!" ChengCheng whined Bingbing-jie laughed.

(Didi means younger brother)

"Yes. And I love you too. But Yueyue is making food, so she deserves more love right now," Bingbing-jie said. I suck out my tongue at him, making him all frown.

"Ah-ah! Stop frowning, you'll get wrinkles." I warned, along with bringing out the dishes I made.

The frown disappeared like magic, but now his owl eyes are back and is now drooling.

ChengCheng had already begun to dig in, while I and Bingbing-jie stood there and sighed at him

"Yesh, I never knew my brother is such a pig," She whispers to me. 

"Aha. Who knew my boyfriend is such a cute pig," Bingbing-jie raised her brow while gawking at me.

"Cute? Not even," She denied making me burst out laughing. "Aha, Bingbing-jie, come eat with us," I offered, she nodded as we both sat down and began to eat. I waited for her to take a bite of the food I made.

"Mhmm~!! Did you really make this?" She asked, taking another bite. I nodded my head with a bright smile forming. 

"Hm! No wonder my little brother is such a piggy, his girlfriend is so good at cooking," I blushed at her words. 

I'm happy that she approves.

"Here baby. Eat," ChengCheng said, picking up a piece of meat and placing it in my bowl. 

"Thank you ChengCheng," 

__________

ChengCheng's POV

She is mine now. I think it's also the best decision I have ever made, even papa and mama think so.

We were both walking around my neighbourhood, hand in hand. There was just silence, no one was talking, and it was peaceful. I guided her to sit down on a nearby bench, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, as she wrapped hers around my torso, resting her head on my shoulder. I rested mine on top of hers.

I love everything about her, she is my everything. I don't care about how tall she is because she is the right height for me, I don't care how thin she is because I think she is thin already, I don't care about her beauty because, in my eyes, she is already a goddess. I could care less if she had a large chest or not, because that doesn't mean anything to me. I just care that she is mine and only mine.

"Yueyue,"  For the first time since we went out for a walk, I finally spoke up.

"Please remember this," She moved her head away from my shoulder and looked up at me.

I looked down and rested my forehead against hers, then rubbing our noses together like little bunnies.

"Remember, don't be scared of this world, as long as your holding my hand I will be with you, if you're tired, then rest against me, I will be there for you, remember that in this world there is me," She let out a faint chuckle before leaning in capturing my lips.

"I will remember, and I won't forget,"

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!!

AHHH!! CUTIES

OH! I also learned how to put GIF's on here now... like I'm very late on learning how to do it, but hey! You will be seeing more of them now to help make your imagination more clear and easy.

Thank you for reading!!

ps! CHECK OUT THE NEW Idol Producer on YouTube!! It just came out today!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3