2.| Flirting

Your POV

I learned his name.

Fan ChengCheng.

Also learned that he's the little brother of Fan BingBing, which is one of the hottest Chinese actors right now. I know because I'm a fan of hers.

Fan ChengCheng, he is one of the popular ones in school, from his sister's fame, his own looks, intelligence, and for me, his personality.

We don't talk much, but we would write notes to each other, he also got my phone number. So that's one way we interact.

Though it does bother me that most of the girls flirt with him, even some of our seniors.

"Zhen Yuejia. Answer this question." Our teacher asked. I sighed as I stood up and answered her. I know she was trying to humiliate me. But I already learned all of this, plus. I'm a straight-A student.

"Very good. You may sit." I did what I was told. Once I did, I found a piece of folded paper on my desk. Slowly unfolding it, revealing a handwriting that I'm quite familiar with.

-NOTE-
-Who knew the hottest girl in school was also so intelligent-

I blushed slightly reading it.

Looking over to my right. He was sitting there, writing something down in his notebook.

If I haven't told you in detail yet, I will now. Everyone in the class has a seatmate, so Jiang is my seatmate, then on my right, there's the space to walk, and then beside that, was where Fan ChengCheng sat.

Kinda a coincidence that he's also in my class.

Once I finish writing my note, I waited for the teacher to face the board, I quickly placed the note on his desk. Hoping he wouldn't notice.

I rested my chin on my palm and watched him read the note from the corner of my eye. He let out a chuckle, causing the teacher to look back at him.

He immediately stood up and bowed, apologetic towards her.

I felt bad that he almost got in trouble because of me. So I quickly turned my head to face him. Thank god he faced me too; I mouthed to him "I'm sorry," but he just smiled showing his teeth while shaking his head, indicating a don't worry. My heart softens for his kindness.

Class finally ended, I grabbed my stuff, and I didn't realize that nobody was left in class, not even the teacher. Jiang was even gone.

The hell?

I left the class, only to meet Fan ChengCheng, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets, making him look effortlessly hot.

I bet he's waiting for someone else. So I walked past him.

"Yuejia," I stopped in my tracks. Knowing that voice, it was him. He called my name.

I slowly turned my head and saw him walked over to me.

"Hey." He says. I swear his voice is so soothing to hear.

"H-Hi!"

Fuck Yuejia. You sound way too excited. Calm down.