3.| Our First Date

Your POV

"Jiang-ah! Does this look okay??" I yelled, fixing the shirt and hair at the same time. Jiang walked into our room with a piece of bread in her mouth.

"What the hell are you doing?" She asked. I threw my hands in the air and sighed hard. "Are you kidding me?! I've been telling you this since Thursday!!" Still, she looked confused. 

"UGH!! Me! And. Fan. ChengCheng! The hottest boy in school! Are going on a date today! Now help me chose an outfit!" I yelled word by word.

"Ohhhh. Yeah. Sorry. It's like 10 am. My brain isn't functioning right," She said casually, making me even madder, so I walked over and hit her head.

"It's 10! That's not even early! For god sakes Jiang! Get your shit together for me!" Jiang was standing there with owl eyes.

"Holy fuck. Jeez. I'm sorry for not being more awake, but it's not my fucking fault that my roommate was giggling the whole night to her phone." She defended with a pissed of look. I smiled sheepishly since I was texting ChengCheng all night... and giggling.

"Aha. Jiangie~ Forgive meee! I'm just really nervous," I begged, holding onto her arm. "No shit sherlock!" She yelled back. I pouted at her, showing my puppy eyes. She tried to resist, but it didn't work.

"If you weren't my best friend I would have kicked you out of this house already." She said, pulling me back into our room. "Okay. You're not going to wear that. You look to mature for your age. Soooo," She picked through my closet and, saying no to almost every single one of them.

"Ah-Ha! This one!!" She pulled out a hoodie and a shirt. I raised one brow. "It's that to casual? Or even boring?" Jiang shook her head.

"Meiyou~ It's chic. Plus, if your casual, it shows that you're not trying too hard on your clothes, but just care about him." She reasoned. I clicked my tongue as I took the clothes from her.

"You know, maybe you're right?" I said. Jiang scoffed confidently. "Ah, DUH! I'm Huo Jiang!" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Yes yes. I know. I know your Huo Jiang. The greatest roommate and friend anyone can ask for. Happy?" She nodded, after that, she headed out the door, probably to go eat again.

I tried on the clothes and I nodded in satisfaction. I curled my lashes a bit, applied mascara and lip tint wouldn't hurt, right?

"Yuejia-ah~ Your date is here," Jiang yelled from the living room. My heart suddenly raced. 

I checked myself once more, grabbed my purse and phone.

"Okay. Take it easy Yuejia. It's just a date. It's just a date." I said to myself. But in my head, I was screaming. Saying, "It's not just a date, it's a date with the Fan ChengCheng!"

"YUEJIA!" I jumped at the sudden yell from Jiang. She's probably impatient now.

I walked out to see ChengCheng standing there, talking with Jiang. He looked so attractive, even if he was just wearing black distressed jeans and normal blue hoodie- wait! We're wearing the same one.

"Wow, nice hoodie," I said. He checked out his and mine. "Wow indeed."

"Ready to go?" He asked, handing me a bouquet of roses. It made me blush while Jiang rolled her eyes, but I know she was fangirling on the inside.

"Yeah. Jiang. Do you mind putting these in a vase?" Jiang took them from my arms and smiled. "Go ahead, enjoy your date. Have fun you two! And bring my best friend back before dusk!!" Jiang warned. ChengCheng chuckled as he nodded. 

"Will do." We both left the house and walked to his car.

"You look beautiful today." He complimented.