37.| Wedding Disaster

Your POV

"Zhen Yuejia." I jerked a little bit due to the sudden voice behind my back. ChengCheng came walking over to him with a letter in his hand, along with a bright smile. He sat across from me and hands me the letter.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Open it, and thank me all you want."

I opened the envelope and gasped. "Y-You actually got me in?!" I was in between happiness, shock and grateful. "I don't know what to say. Thank you..."

ChengCheng smile back in satisfaction before saying back. "Your welcome. Now you have to do me a favour."

I nodded my head as I stared at him and asked, "When is your sister's wedding day again?"

"This Saturday at 2. It would go on till midnight. So we will have to wake up early to get you ready on that day."

"Okay. Text me about it."

__________

Saturday came by faster than I expected. I told Mama about me getting into Peking University.

She was happy, utterly happy and proud about it. She actually was also very thankful for ChengCheng too, she says that ChengCheng and I have a very odd relationship with each other as former lovers... but maybe that was a good thing.

Anywho, it was 7:30 am, ChengCheng is going to be here any minute. I was sitting on my couch waiting for him.

-TING TING-

Fan ChengCheng- Come out. I'm here now.

I slipped my phone behind my back pocket, yelled bye to Jiang and headed out the door.

ChengCheng surprisingly was leaning on the car on my side. It gave off a very boyfriend material look. Reminding me when we use to date.

"Hey." I greeted.

"Hi, I'm glad you're coming."

"I'm honoured to be invited," I said as ChengCheng opened the door for. He jogged over to his side and got in.

"I actually didn't say this, but... the boys asked for some invitations as well."

"Oh great. Now it would be extra weird that I'm going there as your sister's wedding's date."

"No, don't think it like that. We're friends. And jiejie sees you as a member of the family. So please, don't feel weird about it."

When we both got to the fashion boutique and hair salon. We both instantly got ready. I was getting my hair highlighted, while ChengCheng was getting his hair dyed. By the time it was 12, we were both done, I also got my makeup done as well. The dress I chose actually matches and compliments ChengCheng's suite.

 The dress I chose actually matches and compliments ChengCheng's suite