13.| His Liking

You POV

Mama Fan dragged me into jiejie's room, where she was getting ready. Along the way. I did notice some guys looking at me, making me feel slightly uncomfortable. Though I do flirt with guys at school, the ones here are kinda out of my league.

"Woah... jiejie!! You look so beautiful!!!" I praised, running up to her and hugging her from behind. "Aha! My favourite meimei~! Did mama invite you?"

I pulled away and shook my head. "Meiyou jiejie... Your little brother brought me." BingBing-jie then stood up from shock.

"Really?! ChengCheng brought you?! Didn't he take that Seohyun?"

"Meiyou. ChengCheng kidnapped me from my house and brought me to this dress boutique and had me get dressed for your engagement party."

"ChengCheng brought you to a boutique? Wait, is it the one that does your hair and makeup as well?" I nodded, making BingBing-jie smirk, giving me a weird slash creepy feel. "Jiejie... you're creeping me out."

"Aha. My little brother is so mysterious sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"The dress your wearing." I pursed my lips together. "I chose this dress by myself," I lied.

"Liar. ChengCheng chose this dress. He dressed you to his liking. A simple elegant dress, he even chose the hairstyle as well for you as well. Not gonna lie, my little brother did a fine job." I avoided her eyes but suddenly felt my heart skip a beat.

He dressed me to his liking?

"I don't understand my little brother either, but if anything. I'm sure he still has feelings for you." I let out a soft snort. "I highly doubt it. He only brought me because he got into a fight with Seohyun, and dressed me up to impress the family-"

"But! He dressed up to his liking for a reason. Don't forget that Yueyue."

__________

ChengCheng's POV

As I was walking around, I noticed a guy who was flirting with Yuejia. I felt my blood boil, seeing that guy touch her back, slowly making his way down. I walked up to them and grabbed his hand before it went any lower.

"H-Hey! We were talking!" That guy yelled. I yanked him close to me. "Listen closely. She's mine. Lay a finger on her, your dead to me." I warned before pushing him back.

I stared back at Yuejia who's just starring right back at me.

"I can't believe you just let that guy touch you like that!" I yelled. Yuejia just bit her lip and avoided my eyes.

"I-I'm sorry. I just-"

"You what huh?! What happened if I didn't see? What do you think he would do to you?"

"I-I don't know..." I face-palmed myself. 

How can she be so irresponsible??

I removed my hand to see that she just disappeared. I mentally cursed at myself for letting her out of my sight again.

Son of a bitch.

I walked around the venue, trying to find her. But she was nowhere in sight.

"Aiya... Yuejia where the hell could you be right now?" I muttered.

My legs then lead me outside to the garden, in which is where I found her sitting on one of the benches.

I slowly sat down next to her, then starred up to the sky. It was so pretty tonight. Both the sun and moon could be seen. The sun was setting and the moon was rising.

"Yuejia. I'm sorry for yelling at you back there-"

"No need. I deserved it. You were right. I was being dumb and irresponsible."

"I mean. It's not entirely your fault. It's partially my fault for getting you such a beautiful dress." With that. I earned a punch at my arm. "Yeah right!" She said making us both laugh.

It reminded me of the first time we went on a date, and we just sat on top of the roof of my car and laughed, talked for 6 hours. For once, we weren't bickering or fighting.

"We should head back. Jiejie will be doing her speech along with gege, and the dance will begin as well." We both headed back in, and at the right time, jiejie began to thank everyone for coming.

"Thank you, everyone, for coming to mine and Li Chen's engagement. Special thanks to my parents, baby brother and his girlfriend." I was stunned. Did jiejie say Yuejia was my girlfriend?

I looked at Yuejia to see she had the same expression as me. But quickly smiled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Play along. This is your sister's engagement party. Don't embarrass her." She whisper. I understood, so I wrapped one arm around her shoulder and faked a smile. I honestly think my heart would jump out of my chest if it could.

"Wait... ChengCheng. Are they taking pictures of us?" Yuejia asked with concern.

"Yeah what's the problem- oh fuck. The whole school will know now." But it was too late to react. The flickering stopped. We both looked into each other's eyes, knowing that this is now going to spread into a rumour at our school.

"I'm so screwed on Monday." Yuejia sighed. I held onto her hand with reassurance.

"Don't worry. I'll fix this, I promise."

Yuejia looked hesitant but soon nodded.

"I trust you would."

-

-

-

-

-

-
Hello Jennings!!

I've updated twice in one day!!!! Aren't you impressed??

But by one comment, they have asked me to, and also because I love you guys!!!! ❤️

OH! One other thing! When we hit 5K reads, should I do a face reveal? Or should I write another book? Considering I have a few in mind ready to be written, but it is your choice. Or should I just do both?

IDK!😂😂

Thank you for reading !!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3