58.| Anything For You

Third POV

"Shit... I fucked up." Yuejia mumbled as she opened the door to the hotel room. 

The other girls were already in their own sleepwear, along with their hair tied up in a ponytail. They all looked towards the door when Yuejia walked in. 

Each of the girls had high hopes that Yuejia wouldn't even come back tonight since you know. Hotel room. Hint hint.

"Y-Your back..." LouLou says awkwardly. "How was dinner with ChengCheng?"

"I don't wanna talk about it," Yuejia replies back sadly, before heading into their bedroom right after. 

The girls knew something was definitely wrong with her. So they told Yorong to go talk to her. Since she was the soft-spoken one among the 3 of them. 

Yorong stood in front of the door and inhaled sharply before twisting the door handle. Where she found Yuejia already in bed, curled up with the blanket. Yorong expression changed when she saw Yuejia in that state.

"Yueija."

No reply.

"I know you're still awake," Yorong says. And it was true. Yuejia was still wide awake. I mean, how can she sleep, knowing that she had truly hurt, or maybe broke ChengCheng this time.

"What is it?" Yuejia sighs back. 

"What happened out there, when you were with ChengCheng? You guys' relationship was going so well." 

Yuejia opens her eyes and shakes her head. "There was never a relationship to start with."

"Yeah, there was. You're just too passive to see it."

Yuejia didn't say anything back but acknowledged Yorong's words. 

"Do you really think ChengCheng and I can make it work this time?" Yuejia asks.

"I won't guarantee anything. But as of right now. I know- no. Everyone knows that he cares a lot about you."

Yuejia ruffles her hair as she thought about this evening when she denied his confess, yet again. But this time it was the hardest. 

"Ughhh!! I fucked up big time." 

Yorong furrowed her brows together. "What do you mean?"

"He said he loved me, but I told him I just needed more time... and when he got up to leave. He told me he doesn't want to talk to me, nor hear me talk unless it's me actually confessing to him."

"Shit. You really screwed this time."

"I know! I know I did!"

Yorong patted her head gently, before smiling. It made Yuejia kinda concern since why is she smiling when she herself just got herself in a problem.

"Look, you will be able to solve this. Things will go your way soon enough."

"That's why you're smiling?" Yuejia gawked. 

Yorong nodded her head once. "Of course."

Yuejia was speechless. So she just asked Yorong to leave the room and also thanked her on the way out. Even though the talk helped Yuejia, it didn't help her in the way that she needed. Which is, how much of Yuejia is willing to risk for the sake of her life.

__________

ChengCheng's POV

I sat in my room, staring out the window, where I was able to see the cities' skyline. It was lovely. But remembering the event that happened with Yuejia hurts me.