Ephemeral*

e·phem·er·al
/əˈfem(ə)rəl/

lasting for a very short time.
"Some relationships are ephemeral"

——

As soon as we hit our loft, I took out all the alcohol bottles that I've had and started drinking. For some reason, we both end up slumped on the floor looking at the photos when I was younger doing recitals.

"God, I remember this one, I threw a huge fucking fit before they could convince me to play."

"... but look at you here! you fucking won! I thought you said you never like music?"

"I said I don't like it. I never said I couldn't play. I was fucking good let me tell you... of course both my parents know how the scoring works so that help as well."

"I wish I could go back to that. To that kid who was so dependent on her parents. Not someone who suffers from quarter life crisis while having a fucked up life." I continued.

"Your life is not that bad." Yoongi said as he brushed my hair with his hand.

"Oh, please."

"It is. You have a house. Booming business. You know what can make your life better, though?"

"What?"

Yoongi stood up and wink at me, he took the papers on my table and got a pen. "Sign this, you'll immediately feel better."

I let out a taunting laugh at him. He took a read of the contents and shrug his shoulder.

"This is actually a good deal for you, you only split liquid asset. By the amount you spent on Amy, I would say he wouldn't be getting a lot." He said looking at me. "Sign it... get it over with."

He sat with me on the floor and offered his back while he give me the papers and pen. I've been thinking for three months. One drunken night with Yoongi and I find myself signing the pages that would officially mark me as a divorcee.

I rest my back on the wall. It wasn't that hard as I expect it to be. To let go of the things I can't change. It feels like a thorn was plucked out of my chest.

He pulled my head to rest on his shoulders. "Move on... don't sacrifice yourself for someone who is willing to let you go."

I raised my head to look at him and before I knew it his lips were on mine. Kissing me. It took a while before I could absorbed what's happening but I welcomed it. I began kissing him as well resting my palm on his cheek.

His kisses traveled to my neck and behind my ear. His breathing rugged. He began feeling his back pocket and then suddenly looked disappointed. I knew what he was looking for and what he wants to do.

"Damn, Jess. I want to fuck you so bad." He whispered as he nip my earlobes.

His words sliced to my heart but it is exactly what I need. I need someone wanting me. Someone touching me. Something temporary to distract me.

"I'm on pills" I said inviting him to give in to his lust.

Yoongi didn't waste anytime and yank my lace panty out of me. He felt me and smirk when he discovered that I'm already ready for him. He quickly unbuckle his belt and laid on top me.

Jungkook follows a series of pre-defined steps but with Yoongi, it was pure bliss. His control of the situation, his timing is so different.