Salubrious

sa·lu·bri·ous
/səˈlo͞obrēəs/

health-giving; healthy.

A salubrious afternoon with the Parks.

——

"NO!" I said.

The door opened, a highly agitated Jiwon came in.

"Fuck me. Don't tell me you both are fighting, too?" She said.

"Not really. What happened kiddo? You and Tae are fighting when I left." Yoongi said clearly concern.

"I'm going home." She said pouting.

"I thought you're gonna stay for two weeks? Until the tour starts." Yoongi said.

Then Jiwon mouth curved downwards and slowly, she cried like a child. Yoongi's weakness, cute people crying. Both of their weakness, brooding Taehyung. I'm gonna wait what will weigh heavier on Yoongi's heart.

Yoongi began to embrace her and tap her back. They look like a Father and Daughter dealing over a heartbreak. I can't help but giggle in the background.

"What happened?"

"He got mad." Jiwon said.

"Okay, stop fucking around. What the fuck did you do?"

"So when he gets mad, it's automatically my fucking fault?! He asked me why I was being weird around Jungkook, I told him I fucking saw Jungkook jerking off...."

"He got mad over that?"

"Well he kept on fucking insisting that I like cry-baby."

"Do you? Do You like Jeon?" I asked.

"Hell, no!" She said. "It's like a fucking psychological thriller everytime I think about why you and Jinri, both fucking intellectuals, decides to screw him."

I could say the same to you girl, Taehyung over a fucking Prince?

Yoongi looked at me and shook his head. He doesn't want me asking any questions anymore. Looks like cute crying people weighs a lot more.

"Why does he think you like him?"

"He said I wouldn't know that he's masturbating if I didn't look at it." Jiwon said.

"He said that?"

Jiwon nodded.

"Did you, look?"

"Yeah... I was really tired. My response time is slow."

"Did you try explaining that to him?"

"He won't really talk to me... you know him. He locked himself. Then he went out to shout at me. Asking me why am I all weird. I told him the truth. After that, all I got was silent treatment, so I'm going home." She said as she goes to Jinri's room.