Taciturn

tac·i·turn
/ˈtasəˌtərn/

(of a person) reserved or uncommunicative in speech; saying little.

our taciturn daughter has suddenly become a little chatty

——

"Hyung... can you stop for a bit? I think I'm gonna barf." Taehyung said.

My car suddenly turn into a halt. As soon as the motion died. Taehyung quickly opened the door and vomit on the road side.

"He never had motion sickness before." I said.

"Oh, that's cheating sickness probably. I vomited all night when I fucked Jungkook for the first time." Jessie said.

"Eonnie! It turns out you're intelligent after all. I thought you really liked cry-baby."

"Jiwon." I said looking back at her. "Talk to him. This is your chance. Tell him what's bothering you."

Her eyes just drifted while her mouth arch a bit. Her face looking so defeated and forlorn makes me want to feed Taehyung his vomit.

"It's okay, oppa. If he really wants to break up, I won't resist anymore." The way she said it breaks my heart.

Taehyung got in looking pale. "I think I'm fine now."

When we reach Jimin's house, he was a shadow of the charming, energetic, caring Jimin. His hair was a mess. His shirt with traces of vomit and milk. His eyes shows the days he skipped sleep.

"The fuck are you all doing here?" Jimin said.

A sound of crying baby boomed from their living room.

"I rocked him to sleep for an hour. Your fucking doorbell wake him up." Jimin said exhaustively.

Soon, two crying babies can be heard including a shout from Amy. Jimin slam their door shut.

"I didn't know Amy was capable of shouting." Jessie whispered to my ear.

We stood there for a couple of minutes, it seems Jimin forgot about us.

"Sorry, fuck... come in...." Jimin said as he opened the door again.

Jiwon immediately went for the babies. Probably avoiding Tae and took the baby from Jimin's arms. The baby immediately stopped crying. Amy eyes widen as she hugged Jiwon.

"What's up?" Jimin said with his eyes half close.

"Jiminie, can you talk to Tae. He's being a dick to Jiwon again." I said.

"Fuck. What is it this time? Look, I love to Hyung but fuck I can't even recognize my babies anymore unless I look under the diapers." Jimin said.

"Oppa, Eonnie... would you guys like to sleep. I think I can handle this." Jiwon said happily.

True enough. The babies are sleeping again. This kid has fucking magic.

"Fuck it. I'm sorry hyung but I'm gonna fucking take that offer. Amy... let's go. Jiwon you be better not fucking break our kids or I will fucking kill Tae and your family."