Impetuous

im·pet·u·ous
imˈpeCH(o͞o)əs/

acting or done quickly and without thought or care.

Her friend was headstrong and impetuous.

——

"Namjoon..." The same fucking noise woke me up. Instead of composing songs, he just stares blankly at our window listening to the same song over and over again.

No reaction.

"Can we play something else? Even the nana outside knows the lyrics to the song already."

Still no reaction.

Instead of pleading again, I removed the speaker's plug from the socket.

"Hyung!" He suddenly shouted. "If I personify my feelings right now, it would be a ghastly monster that is trying to eat me inside. In this moment of pain and sadness, all I'm begging—"

Before he finished with his heavy poetry, I quickly plugged back the speaker.

"It's been years Namjoon. Honestly, I don't get why you're still in love with Hani."

"Tae followed a girl to Portugal, they only dated for two weeks and you've been supportive. Why are you so critical of me?" He said.

Because Tae didn't almost cut off Yoonji's hand.

Hani's been our topic for six months after they broke up. I can't talk about Hani anymore. The same way that I can't listen to Boston anymore.

Taehyung, that child of extreme forethought decided to reopen Pandora's box.

"Did Tae called you? How's is he doing in Portugal?" I asked instead.

"Nope. We might lose a member soon. Jiwon's father owns 80% of wine distribution in... wait for it... the fucking world. The man's worth 40 billion... wait for it... dollars. Her brothers are each worth 10 billion each. Jiwon seems to be under the randar."

"That girl is a daughter of a billionaire? That's why she wasn't able to leave her aunt's house when his father arrived."

"Tae could live like a king and be a farmer at the same time."

"I think he'll return..." I said.

"You'll never know, love is like a venom that makes you paralyzed, it eats—"

"Fuck you Namjoon. I'm out of here." I said.

——

After releasing all my anger at Taehyung when we talked on the phone, I went to the coffee shop on Jessie's building hoping that I could catch her before she leaves for the office.

It turns out she left early, no one's answering in her loft and my calls went straight into voicemail.