Waggish*

wag·gish
/ˈwaɡiSH/

humorous in a playful, mischievous, or facetious manner.

a waggish riposte

——

Yoongi stood behind my door, not with a sad and heartrending look but instead a reassuring face. If Jin and Jiwon didn't told him, I will not have the heart to do so.

I let him in without saying a word, when I turned my back on him, he slowly put his arms on my waist and kiss my neck lightly.

"I'll respect your decision, whatever it is. I'll stand by you. Jin hyung told me." He whispered as if he knows what's been bothering me.

"I'm confused— and scared. I can't decide. If you're in my position, what will you do?" I admitted as I took off his arm and face him.

"I'll take the option with the chance to keep me alive." His face told me he didn't trust his judgment. "I don't want to lose you now but it's harder to lose you slowly."

"Jessie" he started to say but I didn't let him. I need him, I need to feel alive. I leaned forward and kiss him.

His hands grip my waist as his lips moved against mind, his tongue slips into my mouth, caressing. I was unable to think, to breath, to function. All I can do was kiss him harder and pull him closer. I'm consumed by his presence.

My arousal turns into hunger I cannot contain, I began feeling his shoulder. His hands found my backside pushing is slightly urging me to jump on to him.

I did. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Our lips never parted until we reached my room. He slowly unbutton my dress as he removed his shirt.

He gently pushed me to bed as I help him undo my bra. He bend his head and captured my nipple earning a moan from me. His hand fondling my thighs and traveled between them easing aside the clothing as he rub my clit.

I gasps at the pleasure. The weeks we haven't touched each other made me sensitive to his touch. My legs parted at the sensation. When his fingers entered me one after the other he looked at me quivering beneath him, enjoying the reaction he gives while his fingers thrusts inside me.

His tempo begans to quicken as he lips found mine silencing the moans from my mouth. My hands begans to tighten its grip against the bed sheet as all my passion ignited and my muscles began to spasm. He lets go of my lips I screamed his name.

When I opened my eyes, he was biting his lower lips waiting me to come back from euphoria. I pushed him on his back and smiled. "It's my turn to make you crazy."

I unbuckled his belt as I pulled his pants and toss them to the floor. His arousal was standing straight up, swollen with his need. My eyes widen at his huge manhood causing him to smirk with confidence. I begin to caress it slowly causing his eyes to flutter. When my mouth descended to take him all he can do was curse at the electrifying feeling.

"Fuck, Jessie— fuck." He said as I bob my head up and down in to him. "I'm close, don't— fuck. Stop. Stop."

When I released my mouth, he groaned. He gently pulled me by the armpit and got on top of me.