Heterodox

het·er·o·dox
/ˈhedərəˌdäks/

not conforming with accepted or orthodox standards or beliefs.

No one understood his heterodox views.

——

I muster up my courage to ring her doorbell. Practicing the versions of what I should I say depending on how sorry she is.

My hands were trembling. My heart pounded. When I heard a click, I quickly cleared my throat.

Get ready to cry Yoongi. Or endure a kick in your balls as she krav maga you to death if she's mad instead of wallowing over your lost.

My heart fell in my stomach when she opened the door. She was smiling at me. She's not even sorry. She was suprised but her face was welcoming.

"Min PD nim! It's kinda weird that you're holding the flowers you wanted to give. What brings you here?" She said without a falter.

It took a while before I regain my composure. My heart starts to break into pieces.

I really don't mean a thing to her.

"The usual. Sorry for what I've done, sorry for saying goodbye abruptly." I said as I gave her the flowers.

"Thanks. Apology accepted." She said beaming.

It was a time still. I was unable to do anything because what played in my head was her being sad or mad and me consoling her. After that, I would tell that I want more than fucking around. I want her to be with me. I want a real relationship.

She must've saw in my eyes how hesitant I was. How deeply burrowed my feelings were.

"Do you want to come in?" She asked.

"Yeah... of course."

She was still wearing her stilleto shoes and a black mini skirt. "Alcohol? It looks like something's bothering you."

Not something. Someone. You.

"Not really. But alcohol's fine. How about you? How's the korean victoria secret empire?" I said as I watch her pour whiskey into two glasses.

"Shitty. I'm going under if I don't find new investors for my business." She said like it was nothing.

"You seem fine for someone dealing with crap." I said taking the glass from her hand and taking a sip.

"I found one already. It's just taking some time for us to finalize the deal." She said.

"How much do you need?" I ask, because if could afford it, I'll be her fucking hero.

"Ten million give or take." She said.

"Not that much, I could give you that. I'll buy the shares you need." I said confidently. It will put a hole in my pocket but I get to play her knight in shining armor so who's the real winner here.

She gave a hearty laugh at me. I scrunched my face at her. "What!?! I have that money!"

"Dollars Yoongi. Ten million fucking dollars. Almost eleven billion won. I need that much to keep me afloat. I know you guys are famous now but I doubt you that much money with you."

"That... that's a huge amount of money... What the fuck happened?"

"I know, right? Too many fucking zeroes. Everysince I expand to have physical stores, the expenses soared up. When... when I seizured in the office, some of my investors pulled out." She said as she poured whiskey on her glass again.