Kinship

kin·ship
/ˈkinˌSHip/

blood relationship.

The value of kinship in society.

——

"Tae! Tae! You're not fucking listening again." Jiwon pouts at the camera and turned it around so I won't be able to see her.

"Hey! I'm listening." I said, not really but I heard it when she said that I wasn't listening.

She slowly peeks into the camera.

"What's the last thing I said then Dickface?" She asks.

"Again."

"I said what's the last thing I said!"

"You said, 'Again'"

"Fuck you. If you don't want to listen then you shouldn't have called." She said looking hurt.

"I kinda have a problem, so my mind's all over the place. Not really my problem but a problem."

She still looked disinterested. I could see the glimmer in her eyes dying.

Quickly, Taehyung, you don't want her to cry again. Do something that will distract her.

"Don't be mad kitten, daddy's thinking about a lot of things." I said as I wink.

"What the fuck? Where did that came from?" She said

"You logged in your wattpad account at my phone. It syncs up the books you're reading. Kitten's been so naughty and reads fanfiction about me than watching porn."

Jiwon quickly blushed even with the pale camera filter, I could see how her face has become crimson. It makes me happy that even how unhibited my girlfriend is, I am still managing to make her blush.

Jiwon camera vanished but I could still hear her tapping on the phone. "Jiwon? What are you doing." I said smiling at her.

"Logging out my wattpad account on all devices."

"Or you should stop reading about stories using me... or the ten versions of me on each of your story. I'm here! I'm your boyfriend, you don't have to imagine it. If you won't stop... I'll..."

"You'll fucking what?" She said glaring.

Sometimes I imagine my life with her and all I could think off is maybe I should start buying adult diapers  in bulk to save money because of how much she makes me want to crap myself everytime she looks at me like a tiger.

"I'll tell your dad, you're cheating on me with ten alternate universes Taehyung." I said laughing.

She didn't laugh. I'm dead. She didn't find me funny. Now we're on to second level mad Jiwon. I cannot do anything right today.