Xenodochial

xen·o·dochial
/ˌzenəˈdoh key uhl/

Friendly to strangers

He was xenodochial to all the participants.

——

When I woke up there was already commotion on the kitchen when I opened my door. This is the first time in a month when we're all at the dorm. Usually, there's one or two, but mostly Jimin missing.

He was cooking his pancakes when I sat down.

"Feels good to be complete again here at our dorm." Namjoon said.

"Aren't you gonna shout at us again?" Taehyung said.

"Nah, I'm good." Namjoon answered as he messed Taehyung's hair.

"Where are your girls? Except for Jiwon and Jessie."

"Mine's on vacation, Amy and her mom went to Busan to meet with her grandparents. They brought the babies with them." Jimin said as he put the pancakes on the table. "Eat you guys."

"Jinri's on educational tour. In London. I fucking miss her. I love that she's smart but sometimes I wish she's not that smart." Jungkook said as he took a bite.

"You always miss my sister. Or doing things to my sister." Jimin rolled his eyes at him.

"Don't tell me you don't miss Amy and your kids. They're adorable." Taehyung said.

"I do. Just not the sleepness nights. Or the vomits. Or the crying. Or the poops. Did I say crying? I just wish Jiwon would have a change of heart and be a nanny instead of taking pre-med. It would make our lives easier. Our kids like her so much they don't cry when she's around."

"That's because she looks like an angel." Taehyung beamed.

"She sure does." Jin said winking at Taehyung.

"Hyung, stop it. It's not funny anymore. Why don't you date Jaehee? You seem to always visit her anyway."

"I like my girl to look like an angel and shout my name like a devil in bed." Jin said as Taehyung cletched his jaw while he glared at Jin. "Besides, she's infatuated with Namjoon. I need to learn how to rap first before she could take a liking on me."

"Wait... what now? Is that the reason why you're asking me to take her to dinner? I can't! I'm sort of dating somebody now."

"Fuck you, Namjoon. Please don't tell me it's Hani again." I said.

"It's not... Hani... per se." Namjoon said but based on his face he's not particularly proud of it either.

"Then who? Just fucking tell us. Say it." I said.

"Her sister. Her twin sister." Namjoon said as he stuff more pancakes on his face.

"FUCK ME! What the fuck Namjoon?" I said. "How the fuck did that happened."

"It's a long story." He said. "Hobi's much more interesting. I saw him at the bakery yesterday. Buying cakes again."