Zest

zest
/zest/

great enthusiasm and energy.

they campaigned with zest and intelligence

——

Jungkook's Wedding

Taehyung came in pouting as he let Kai be carried by Jiwon instead. He joined us waiting for the groomsmen to be called for the wedding march.

"What's with your face?" I asked.

"Jiwon arrived a while ago. She didn't even looked for me. She went straight to Amy." He said clearly annoyed.

"Maybe she's getting tired of you and wants to break up." I said.

Taehyung annoyance turns suddenly into fear. His frown suddenly became a thin line as he avoided looking at me. He begans to fidget as if he was already thinking the same thing.

I know that Jiwon is just messing with him. She called us a week ago saying she would stay in Seoul for good. She just wishes Taehyung would have the courage to ask her to stay.

"Don't kid around like that, hyung. She managed to stay around for three years. She wouldn't do that."

"What would you do if she does?" I asked.

"She wouldn't." Taehyung said.

"Oh, I think she would. She wasn't angry when you weren't able to fly to Portugal in time for her graduation right? It was for a stupid reason as well, you fucked up with time difference. It was stupid but she didn't get mad. When was the last time she got mad at you? I mean if it's a pretty long time she must not care anymore." I said loving the way Taehyung was squirming on his feet.

Hobi waved at us and joined. Taehyung pretends to be his chirpy self again.

"Hyung... so Jungkook's getting married now." Taehyung said.

"So?" Hobi said looking at him.

"Where's your mixtape?" Taehyung giggle.

"It's coming." Yoongi intervened.

"Fuck you, Yoongi. I already released my first mixtape."

"Yup, but it's your turn again." I said.

"I need to go. Jessie and I are playing the bridal march. Taehyung, talk to Jiwon later."

"Why is Jessie here anyway? I mean you should not invite your ex to your wedding right?" Taehyung said.

"Then Jiwon shouldn't be here. She saw his dick as well." I said as I laughed at him.

——

I saw Jessie was already at the altar tuning her violin. I kissed her cheek and she smiled at me.

"Don't stop the wedding later, you're already married." I teased her.

"I hate you." She darted her tongue at me.

"You never told me why you keep coming back to Jungkook." I asked.

"Really?" She said.