Furtive*

fur·tive
/ˈfərdiv/

attempting to avoid notice or attention, typically because of guilt or a belief that discovery would lead to trouble; secretive.
"they spent a furtive day together"

——

Yoongi's tongue twirl around my clit illiciting a loud moan from me. My hand fisting the bed sheet as he continously work with his mouth, I was almost approaching orgasm then suddenly a loud chime echoed in my loft.

We didn't stopped hoping that whoever the one disrupting our activity would get the idea and leave. Only it didn't stop, the chime resounded again and again, taking my mind off at whatever Yoongi was doing.

Who's the only person who has the patient to rang my doorbell multiple times?

... and then it hits me, it's been a month since she was last here.

"Shit! Hide! Hide!" I said as I quickly grab my clothes beside the bed.

"Why should I hide? Is that your ex-husband?" Yoongi said as he slowly put on his clothes chuckling when I slighty wobbled as I got in my pants.

"Just hide, Yoongi. Why are you always like this?  You always ask questions instead of listening to me." I said as I widened my eyes on him.

I pushed him inside my closet. "Hey! This is not fair!"

"Shuuushhh! Keep quiet." I said as I locked the door of the closet.

"Maybe if you fucking tell me who that might be, I'll do what you say." He said knocking the door annoyingly. "Jess! Fucking let me out of here!!!"

"It might be my mom! I like to spare myself with the three hour speech about how I should be finding a new husband. So, shush."

I could hear Yoongi giggling inside. "Jessie, wait... let me out first!"

"Min PD nim if you don't keep—" another chime rang. "Wait! For God Sakes!" I shouted as I quickly rushed to the door.

When I opened the door, it was not my mom, it was Jungkook running his hand through his face.

"What took you so long to open the fucking door?" he looked at me creasing his brows like he is seeing something weird in my face. "Wait... Are you having sex?" Jungkook said.

"No! What?! No. No. What?!!! Don't be ridiculous! No!" I said flailing my arms at him.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have done that. It probably looks weird because right now, Jungkook is smiling wildly like he is witnessing a once in a lifetime event.

"You are. I've seen that face a thousand times. But this..." he said while imitating my gestures. "... this is new. He must be special."

"Hundred is overreaching. Thousand is just pure bullshit. Why are you here? You should've called me first before raping my doorbell."

"I did. A thousand fucking times. You're not answering any of my calls. Don't be rude. May I come in, your highness of lies?"

"Everything's a thousand for you. Just say what you want to say... here. Outside."

"You're really fucking someone before you answered the door aren't you? Is he younger than me? Is that why you're so ashamed?" Jungkook was still teasing.

"Go fuck yourself." I said as I close the door but his feet prohibited me from doing so.

Not only that, this brat seems to have a force of a truck as he pushed the door easily even if I'm trying really hard to push it back.