Quandary

quan·da·ry
/ˈkwänd(ə)rē/

a state of perplexity or uncertainty over what to do in a difficult situation.

She is in a quandary

——

Taehyung laid beside me. His breathing is all I can hear. I wasn't able to sleep, it was too much of a week to process.

My life before Taehyung is boring to say the least. I purposely find things that would entertain me to go on day by day. I dropped out of high school, thinking that I don't even need to graduate. My dad would hire me for an imaginary position in our company so what's a little detour to win a medal for my mom.

When I met him, I found something to look forward to. Although, I would be lying if I say that everything's been good between us. Lately, we're like rotting food, the distance between us is slowly destroying whatever feeling is left inside of us.

This week however, is very different. From Jessie's cancer diagnosis. To Taehyung pining me to the wall saying obscene things. To Amy giving birth to their twins. To Jimin crying as he held his son. To us coming home to a wrecked dormitory. To me and Taehyung not being able to make love after two months of being away from each other.

It was like a roller coaster of emotion. It all happened within a week.

Not to mention, due to jetlag, my body clock is still fucking with me. Even though I'm emotionally exhausted, sleep seems to be elusive.

I slowly moved Tae's arms away from me, thinking maybe a shower could take my mind off things.

I slowly turned the knob of their bathroom and what do you know. Another event that would probably keep me awake at night.

Jungkook is leaning with his arm on the wall. Naked. His other hand on his member. Beating it wildly as bullets of perspiration can be seen on his thrown back head.

He's a moaning mess. Probably close to coming. I didn't even know why I lingered looking at him. He didn't even noticed that the door was open. Should I let him finish? I don't think so.

I let out a shriek.

"Motherfucker!" He said as he quickly took a towel to cover himself.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know... you should learn to lock doors."

"GO AWAY!" He shouted.

"Shit. Yes. Fuck."

Why did I even stayed. I quickly head back to Taehyung's room. Avoiding the remnants of storm that probably happened.

This is gonna be a long night.

——

"Jiwon! Jiwon! Wake up. Let's eat." Taehyung said.

Jungkook was there. Jin was just putting a delectable smelling food on the table as we went out.

"Where's everybody?" I ask Taehyung. This the fewest member I've seen during a breakfast.

"Namjoon asking the PD nims for someone to fix the dorm. Jimin with his twins. Yoongi still upstairs. Hobi is ... I don't know where he is." Jin told me as he begin to put some food on my plate.