Unbridled

un·bri·dled
/ˌənˈbrīdld/

uncontrolled; unconstrained.

a moment of unbridled ambition

——

No signs of Taehyung. Yoongi's bed has been undisturbed. Jimin is busy with his babies. Hobi is always missing in action. Jungkook's phone is turned off, that bunny is humping like a gorilla again. Namjoon is meeting someone, not Hani I'm wishing.

I am fucking alone.

Jin... You better find something to do or you'll end up insane.

Let's check the girls, Jiwon might have gone back since Jinri and Jungkook are fucking. Amy's taking care of the baby. Since Yoongi is not on the studio and Jessie is not in her loft, she's at the office.

Yoongi probably went home to Daegu. I'll talk to her to make him talk. That guy left his fucking phone. How the hell could he survive without a phone?

I'll go to her office.

——

The moment I entered, I immediately regret it. The receptionist recognized me. She was giggling as I ask for Jessie. Asking me questions like why I was there.

Especially since I got her flowers before going here. Yoongi told me she love flowers. Now, the flowers seems to be a bad idea.

Then an austere lady went out. "Hwayoung. You would not tell anyone about this if you like to keep your job."

The girl immediately went timid as she said sorry. I smiled at her and bow slightly.

"Mr. Kim, follow me." She said.

She then ask me to enter a conference room. "Let's call Ms. Nam."

By call, I thought she would go to her office and call her but she started to dial on the phone in the conference room.

"Jessie's not here?" I asked.

"No. She's on medical leave until next week."

"That's funny because she's not at her loft." I said weirded out by the situation.

"I don't really go through Ms. Nam's personal life." She said.

"Hello? Jaehee?" Jessie said over the line.

"Ms. Nam, Mr. Kim is here at the office."

"Which Kim?" She said.

Before I could answer, she did for me. "Seokjin Kim"

"Hi Jess, is Yoongi with you? He left his phone at our dorm." I said.

"Yes, we're on our way back. Yoongi said that you should wait for him, he didn't brought his car... and he's ready to talk now." Jessie said on the line.

"Tell him to drive faster. I didn't brought my car as well. I thought he's the fucking one who's using it." I said.

"He said... you... Yoongi, don't be like that." Jessie said, I could clearly hear Yoongi saying that I could go fuck myself.

"Jin, let's talk later. Wait for us. Bye." Jessie said as the line went dead.

"Do you need anything else? Coffee? Tea?" She said.