Introduction

"Delfy! Get your ass downstairs now !!!!!!" My great mother yells. I groan but get up anyways.

My name is Delfy Reynolds,18 years young and ready to live life!! I have natural straight jet black hair that went to my waist. It was really long. And I had green eyes. I had 4 piercings on each of my ears and a piercing on my tongue and belly button.

I lived with my mom and dad and my brother Ryan. I'm a werewolf and my dad is the alpha of our pack, the Starlight pack. We were neighbors with the most cruelest and vicious packs in the whole entire world. The Blood Hound pack.

Their alpha supposedly killed innocent people that trespassed into their territory, rogue or not. That is why they don't have allies. It's not like they needed it though they were really strong. It is also said that their alpha is a HUGE player and extremely hot. But no one knows his name unless you are in his pack.

My dad doesn't mind them as long as they mind their own damn business. My mom is a whole different story. She despises them. It was one day that my aunt Tiffany came to visit. We were all having a picnic close to where our border ends and Blood Hound territory starts. Ryan and I were playing kickball but the ball rolled away. I went to chase after it but aunt Tiffany offered instead.

The ball rolled into Blood Hound territory, aunt Tiffany thought since there was no one in sight she could quickly get it and then get out. Wrong. They were hiding in the trees and aunt Tiffany didn't sense them because she was human.

They killed her and sent her head back. It was the most horrendous sight ever and my mom was devastated about the loss of her sister. She never forgot that day.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I go into the bathroom and groan at my appearance. I strip my clothes and hop into the shower. While washing my hair and body, I hum the song Sail by Awolnation. I then get out of the hot shower and brush my teeth. When I get back into my room, I blow dry my hair and brush it out.

I get stressed out looking for something to where but settle on a white pair of skinny jeans, a black tank top with a plain black hoodie and my black TOMS. I quickly hurry down the stairs to breakfast, tripping on the last step.

I walk into the dining room to find my family eating. I took my seat which was next to my brother. Ryan was 19 and thought he ruled the world because he was going to be alpha and was older then me by 1 year. He had the same jet black hair and green eyes as me but he was way taller. Standing at 6'3.

He had big biceps and abs. I 'gotta say, if he wasn't my brother I would think he was smoking.

He ruffled my hair, knowing that that annoyed the fuck out of me. I punched his arm and dug into breakfast. " Stanley will be over in 1 hour" my mom said. Stanley was my private tutor. I was home schooled because my dear daddy thought the outside world was too dangerous.

I couldn't go out without 5 bodyguards. And I couldn't fight either.

I finished eating my omelet and left the table. I went back upstairs and texted my best friend Ruby. " Want to go to the mall after school?" I texted her. I only had 2 hours of home school because I was smart. But since Ruby goes to normal public school, I had to wait until she got home. She texted me yes, adding a heart emoji at the end. " Delfy, Stanley is here!!" My mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I sighed and got up from my bed, picking up my Mac Air from my desk. I walked downstairs to the library where I had my classes. On the way I passed by my dad's office. He was taslking to someone on the phone. He sounded confused, seeing that his voice dripped in disbelief. I ignored it and walked inside the library.

Stanley was a short guy, about 5'4. He had hazel eyes and brown hair. His hair had whit streaks in them because he was getting old. He was a very smart guy but was sometimes too nosy. " Where have you been Delfy?" He asked as I took a seat in front of him. See what I mean by nosy?

" Nowhere special..." I wink. He huffs but opens up his laptop, me following his lead. Another 2 hours of hell.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

After my lesson with Stanley, I didn't wait for him to give me "homework". I quickly ran out before he could.Works every time. I decided to go take a walk by myself. Why not? My dad was busy, and as long as I don't get seen by Jonathan nobody would find out. Jonathan was my personal guard, around the territory and when I get to go out. I was walking around the perimeter when the territory patrol stopped me. " Miss Reynolds, you shouldn't be here, we are expecting someone important and very dangerous. If your dad finds out you were out here he will have our heads. Please go back home and stay in your room". Adrian said.

I nodded and headed back. Who was this important and dangerous person they were expecting? And why would my dad keep this from me? He told me everything.