Casper the Friendly Ghost

Everyone was looking at me. I hated it.

When we got into pigface's territory, it seemed like everyone from his pack was there. Some people looked happy, others looked annoyed though I don't know why. I kept my head low as we got out of the car and entered what seemed to be the alpha's mansion.

A pack member came in with my suitcases. " Where's my room?" I snapped.

" Upstairs, follow me.." I followed pigface upstairs where he opened the door to an enormous room. It smelled like him so I knew it was his room. I rolled my eyes at that.

" Listen up, pigface. You are lucky I even came here, I am doing this for my Dad. So don't push your luck by making me sleep in the same room as you. I demand another room, far from this one."

" Ok first of all, sweetie, my name is not pigface, it's Blaine. And second of all I don't care if you don't want to sleep in this room, you will do it anyway." He snarled.

I backed away a little, he was kind of scary. His eyes softened at that but they still remained hard and mad.

A knock was heard at the door. " Come in.".

Pigface's beta walked in and bowed his head. " Alpha, there is a rogue in the territory. It is in bad condition."

Pigface nodded and thought about it. " Lock it up in the dungeons, I will drop by early tomorrow to finish it up."

" Why can't you kill it today?"

" Because I have to get my mate comfortable, Casper."

I burst out laughing, causing them to look at me weirdly. " H-his name is Casper, l-like Casper the f-friendly g-ghost!" I said out of breath.

Then I got serious again, they were gonna kill a person?

The beta-who I am guessing his name is Casper- nodded, gave a another weird look, and left.

" You're a monster, you know that? Sure rogues are awful but you don't have to go around killing all of them or any other person who enters your stupid territory."

He pinned me against the wall and leaned in, his minty breath fanning my face. " Listen up, sweet cheeks, you are lucky I have been controlling my temper around you. If you were another person, you would be dead. You don't tell me how to do my job, last time I checked you weren't alpha."

I scoffed and pushed him away from." I will be finding my own room."

He laughed evily. " Good luck with that."

His eyes turned darker. It's hard to explain since his natural eye color is black but when he gets more angrier, they turn a darker color if that is even possible.

*

Ok, so maybe pigface was right when he said I won't find a good enough room. They were all either too small-about the size of my living room back at home- or they didn't have a bathroom attached to it. So much to my disappointment, I walked back down the hall to the very first room with my shoulders slumped.

Blaine wasn't in there but my suitcases were on the bed. I opened them up and pulled out a white v-neck and a pair of pajama pants I stole from Ryan. It was actually really hot today but I didn't want to give pigface the pleasure by wearing my usual tank top and booty shorts.

I hopped into the shower and scrubbed my body with my favorite cherry body wash. Then I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo. 45 minutes of steam and shampoo later, I got out of the shower and realized I didn't have a towel.

I looked in the cabinets under the sink and found a whole kingdom of white fluffy towels. I wrapped one around my body and headed outside. There, sitting on the other side of the bed was a shirtless pigface. He wasn't facing me but I think he felt my presence because he turned around and his eyes immediately darkened.

Blaine's POV

After my mate left to go "find a room", I stepped out of my house and walked to the dungeons. I wasn't in the mood to once again hear the stupid reason on why I shouldn't kill a person so I decided to give this rogue until tomorrow.

I had some people locked up until they die just for the fun of it. I consider those the unlucky ones.

" Where is it?" I barked at my men when I entered the dungeons.

" Right here, alpha." The rogue was a girl. She had puffy red, chocolate brown eyes. Her hair was a tangled blond mess on top of her head and she was wearing an over sized shirt.

" What is your reason for trespassing into my territory, rogue." I spat. She whimpered and lowered her head to show that she is no danger.

Did I care though? No.

" I ran away from my pack, I didn't know this was your territory. I thought it belonged to a weaker pack. Not this pack."

I chuckled and I was pretty sure my eyes fogged over making them get darker. " I will be back to kill you tomorrow morning."

She screamed in horror. " You monster! Rot in hell!" She screamed as my men dragged her back into her cell.

" You don't know how many times I have heard that one sweetheart!" I rolled my eyes at what she said and turned to my beta. " Prepare her tomorrow morning at five."

" Yes, alpha."

I walked back to my house to check on my mate. I laughed when I realized that she gave up and came back to my room, seeing as she was taking a shower in my bathroom. I took off my shirt and turned on the air conditioner, it was really hot outside.

I was about to go back outside to check on my pack when my phone buzzed. I sighed and sat on the bed, my back turned away from the bathroom door.

I was about to unlock my phone to see who texted me but the sound of the bathroom door opening caught my attention.

I turned around and saw my mate in only a towel. My wolf growled in pleasure. And my eyes darkened. In a flash, I had her pinned to the wall. " Mine."