Lust

Delfy's POV

Ok, pigface was taking things too far too quickly. I mean, he can't just pin me up against the wall when the only thing keeping him from basically raping me is a very thin towel. I managed to bring my hands up to his chest to push him away but instantly froze in my actions.

I would be lying if I said that he just had a chest. It was a rock!

It didn't help that sparks were soaring through my body at that very moment. " Mate with him."

My wolf urged. I almost burst out laughing. Key word; almost.

" I did not come here to get attached to him. We are doing this for Dad, remember? If it wasn't for Dad, I would have rejected his ass!" I replied harshly.

She whimpered and blocked me out.

I snapped back to reality and came face to face with Blaine. He was slowly leaning in. I acted fast and thought of the first thing that came to mind. I smirked at my idea. I brought my knee up slowly so he wouldn't get an idea of what I was doing. I brought it back and connected it with his balls.

He stumbled back a few steps, but it looked like the hit didn't affect him in any way. He stormed towards me with lust still in his eyes. This could not be happening to me. The moment when pigface decides to act out is the moment when I only have a towel on.

" Baine, I recommend you stop." I took cautious steps backwards. With every step I took backwards, he took one forward, until my back collided with the wall. " Shit..." I muttered under my breath. He once again had me trapped.

" I like it when you say my name." He said into my neck. I felt his canines grow. He nipped at my neck, earning a shudder from me when a tingle shot up my spine. As much as I hated to admit it, he had me wanting more. I craved his touch- it was a drug that I was slowly getting addicted to.

" C'mon, pigface...this is not the time." I once again tried to get the words through his thick skull. I had nothing. Like I said, I never was able to train or fight back at my father's pack so I was practically weak. The only thing I could do is smack him upside the head for being stupid. His knees were forced in between my legs to keep me from kneeing him again.

He was about to sink his teeth into my neck, but I grew my nails and plunged them into his back. He pulled back, all lust leaving his eyes, instead, they became murderous.

" What the fuck was that for?" He growled.

" You were about to mark me!"

His eyes softened when I told him that but still remained a bit murderous. " My wolf took over."

I rolled my eyes. " You can't blame your wolf for everything, and next time keep your distance. Yuck, now I have your scent all over me!"

With that I scoffed and turned around, making my way to the bathroom. I wasn't too happy, I had to take a shower again but anything to take his scent off of me. Though secretly, deep inside me, I wanted to keep his scent on me forever. I shook my head at that. What am I saying?

*

" Well done, now I can't get your scent off me!" I yelled as I walked into the room again. This time, he only had his boxers on. " This isn't a strip show you know."

" Yeah, well I am going to sleep."

" Get out, I need to change."

" Why didn't you change in the bathroom?"

" Cause I didn't want to, now get out."

He sighed but left the room. I quickly put on my underwear and my pants. Then I pulled on my shirt. I untangled my wet hair and put it in a high messy bun. Then I grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor, followed by a blanket. " You can come in now!"