Love?

A/N here is Delfy, and a song that I think kinda goes with this chapter! :D :D :D :D

I was walking to pigface's office to tell him that dinner is ready, he was talking on the phone. And I had heard it. " After getting Emma pregnant and losing the baby, I didn't think she'd ever have the same feelings for me. Yet, she is following me around like a lost puppy. I can't even go out of the territory without her following me." I heard him say.

Emma and pigface used to be a thing?

They had a baby.

Oh. My. God.

A hand flew over my mouth to prevent a scream from escaping. I felt a little Lang of jealously, but other than that, I was curious. Why'd they lose the baby? Why did they break up? For how long were they together? All those thoughts ran through my head. Whoa. I burst into the room. Blaine stared at me wide-eyed. " Hey- ' imma have to go." He hung up and looked at me. " How much of that did you hear?"

" Enough to know that now I know why you don't want me hanging out with Emma." I answered. He signed and motioned for me to sit. I walked over and sat in the chair in front of his desk. He started talking. " My dad was a heartless man. Though he loved his family. He always taught me to hide my emotions. He said that being nice showed weakness. Both of my parents died when I was 13. I was entitled to alpha at a young age."

" How'd they die?" I interrupted. He rolled his eyes then licked his lips. " Plane crash. They were flying to Europe." I nodded, motioning for him to go on. " Anyway, to make a long story short, I became like my dad. My uncle was like a second dad to me. He taught me how to be a good alpha. Though I started dating Emma and well... You know. She had a miscarriage. Her father-Fredrick Martin- was mad at me, you know for getting her pregnant and all. So he made my dad-which was my uncle pay a debt. My uncle died, leaving me with the debt to pay. The pack was going through a hard time. I knew Emma would want to crawl back to me after I broke up with her. So I decided to find my mate, I didn't actually expect to find you. I just wanted to give Emma a hint-that I was ready to move on and she should too. A couple weeks after you arrived, Fredrick wanted the debt payed. Like I said, the lack had been going through some tough times even before that. We didn't have the money."

I interrupted him again. " How much did you need to pay?"

" Three million."

My eyes widened. That much? And whoa. Emma is Fredrick Martin's daughter. Fredrick Martin is - I guess you can say- alpha of all alphas. He's the leader of the werewolf council, in the state at least.

" Keep going." I leaned in more, intrigued in his life story. " We were able to pay off one million with the little money we had left. So I did what was best and attacked a pack. And before you give that look, I just want you to know their alpha was a jerk! We were able to pay off the debt. But now Emma is after me again. She's snuck into this house 15 times since the car accident." He explains, amusement in his eyes.

He leans further back in his chair and crosses his arms behind his head, looking at me for a reaction. His lips slightly twitch, like he wants to laugh. My mind was processing everything that he just said. I could feel the wheels spinning in my head. I was speechless so I say the stupidest thing ever. " How old are you? 47?"

He chuckles. " I'm 21 sweet cheeks."

-

I have to admit it, I'm still thinking about everything in my mind. He has one heck of a story. And I though my life was complicated. I've been thinking his life was easy, all he had to do was be ruthless and cocky. Just admit it girl, even from the first moment you saw him, you fell in love with him. You're just too stubborn to admit it. You're in denial. And he is too!