Macon Bacon

" N-no, you can't kill her. She didn't do anything wrong." I said with confidence in my voice.

" She trespassed into my territory, and she is a rogue. I have the right to kill her here and now." And with that, he shook my trembling hands off of his and sliced through the girl seven times.

I counted.

He laughed down at the girl as she laid limp, a pool of blood surrounding her. " Pathetic."

" Clean this up!" He ordered his men as he yanked me out of the dungeons. There were some people already up this early and they were watching us with curiosity. I kept my head low, I hated it when people stared.

" I told you not to come..." He said once we were in the house. I stepped away from him in fear.

" I won't hurt you." Amusement was evident in his eyes. I shook my head and once again looked down, pretending to suddenly be interested on the floor.

" I think I'm gonna go call home." I didn't wait for his response. I ran up the stairs and grabbed my iPhone.

*

" So you're telling me that the douche sliced a girl in half like it was his hobby?" Ruby questioned as I explained my current situation.

" Yes, Ruby. For the 8th time, yes." I said out of frustration.

" Ok, damn. No need to get all sassy with me."

" You're right, I'm sorry. It's just that, I really don't know what to do. I can't be with him." I sighed.

" Well I don't know what to tell you. You and I both know that you can't come back home. I don't know. Give him a chance? They say that mates will do anything for you. Make him change his ways-make him soften up."

I thought about it for a moment. " That's ridiculous! He won't change for me."

" Well that is the only piece of advice I have, you know I suck at giving advice. Look, I have to go, I pretended to be sick today because I didn't feel like going to school. My mom is coming! Oh shoot! Bye boo I love you."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her immaturity. " Bye boo, love you too." By then the line was dead. I sighed and put my phone back to charge before going back downstairs. My fear for Blaine was still present but I sucked it up, because I will do anything for food, and I am hungry right now.

Downstairs, there was a girl talking to him. She had platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. The only thing covering her body was a black skirt that literally showed her whole butt and a plain red crop top that stopped just under her boobs. Her face was caked in make up and her voice was so high pitched and annoying I had to cover my ears. This must be one of Blaine's sluts. Everyone said that he was a huge player.

She was currently making her way over to Blaine. She sat on his lap, straddling him. " But baby, I am your mate! Not this slut you talk about. I deserve to be luna, not her." She whined.

" Actually no you're not his mate, I am," I said stepping out of my hiding spot behind the staircase, " but I don't care, you can be luna, you would actually be doing me a huge favor."

At the sight of me, Blaine pushed the slut off of him and hurried to my side. " You don't know what you're doing, mentioning the name luna to this crazy bitch will put her in killing mode ." He whispered into my ear.

I think he's actually scared.

I laughed and patted his back. " Good luck with that big boy."

With that, I walked into the kitchen to my search for food again. I looked through the fridge. Milk, juice, and other shit that was still sealed. Did he not eat?

I took out the bacon and the eggs. Then I popped the bread in the toaster but didn't plug it in just yet. I took the pack of bacon with me into the living room. The slut left but pigface just stood there. I rolled my eyes and threw the pack of bacon at him. He catched it before it hit his face. " What do you want?" He snapped.

I smirked at the reaction I got from him. " Make me breakfast, I can't cook."

That was a definite lie.

" How sweet, you think I'm going to make you breakfast? Well, guess what, I can't cook either." He said while throwing the bacon back at me. I reluctantly walked over to him. I didn't care what I had to do, Momma wants her food. I pushed him onto the couch and threw myself on top of him.

I was about to wrinkle my nose in disgust of being near him after what happened this morning, but I crawled onto his lap, straddling him. I felt his breath hitch at that. I nibbled at his ear and tried not to push away from him. " Make me breakfast and we will continue this later." I whispered sductively in his ear.

I got off of him, making sure to grind my hips on his 'accidentally'. I looked into his eyes as they grew darker with lust. I snapped my fingers in front of his face to try to get his attention.

He snapped out of his daze and jumped off of the couch making his way to the kitchen, snatching the bacon pack from my hand on his way. He stood in the door frame and turned to me. " I am doing this because I'm hungry too, not for you."

I smirked. " You weren't gonna get any action any way. It takes more than that to win this over, even you cooking me breakfast."

*

A/N

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW