Attention Stealer

" We should've just stayed home." I said to pigface as he drove us to god knows where. I was so mad at him. We had been driving for an hour and a half. Did it really take that long to get somewhere? I mean the town that the humans live in is only 30 minutes from us by car. If I wasn't mistaken, we drove by town an hour ago.

" Just be patient." He growled, obviously annoyed at me.

I sighed but looked out the window the rest of the ride. Five minutes later, we pulled up on the side of the road. I didn't even notice that there wasn't any other cars. " Why aren't there other cars?" I asked him.

" It's an abandoned road, I found it one day. I tried taking a shortcut to get back home, there was an attack back at the pack and there was major traffic so I cut through the forest and I found this place."

" Why is it abandoned?"

He gave me the ' are you serious look'.

" How am I supposed to know? The forest cut through the road, the town probably planted all the trees there. They forgot that this road existed."

" You said we were gonna do so something fun." I whined.

" What isn't this fun?"

I looked wide eyed at him. " You call this fun?"

" Yeah, what do you do for fun?" He asked.

" Oh I don't know, I party, I hang with friends, I go to the movies. But this, this isn't fun."

Of course he doesn't have fun, he's too busy attacking packs, killing rogues, and being an asshole!

" Let me drive, I'll show what fun really is." I said while unbuckling my seat belt and opening the door, going around the front of the car and throwing his door open. I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground." I'm waiting."

He stared at me with an unknown expression in his eyes then his lips curled upwards into a smirk. " Do you even know how to drive, sweet cheeks?"

" Yes I do, Ryan taught me the basics."

" I'll go wherever you want, but I don't wanna die tonight. I'll drive."

" I'm not gonna crash, I promise! I know how to drive, I'm positive."

He stared at me with a blank expression. " C'mon, loosen up. Stop being a jerk for once and have fun." I said mimicking my own words. He sighed in defeat and stepped out of the car. I made a move to slide into the seat, but he grabbed my waist to stop me. He pulled me back to his chest.

I squirmed slightly in his grip, trying to escape. He leaned down closer to my height and whispered in my ear. " If you crash my baby, you are getting punished. Hard." I felt like his words had a double meaning, but I ignored it pushed him away. " Don't get too many ideas, pigface. It's not healthy."

*

After pushing on the brakes forcefully once again to not crash into the car ahead of us, pigface glared at me. " Get out of the damn car! I'm driving." He barked. I laughed hysterically.

" Im not getting out, plus we're almost there. Calm your nipples."

Sure enough, after dodging trees and lampposts, I parked horribly into the closest parking space I could find. " See, I'm a good driver. The best in town to be exact."

Pigface scoffed and got out of the car, going to the front, checking for the damage I made on his cherry red Lamborghini. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car. " C'mon it's gonna start without us!" I said excitedly. This was the first time in weeks that I went out and had real fun.