(>'o')>

Delfy's POV

When Casper showed up at the door 2 hours ago, I started freaking out. We have become good friends over the time and seeing him brought back good memoires. I smiled the whole time he was here, and I laughed a lot. Of course, just until pigface walked through the door and sent him back home. Then my smile dropped. I wasn't the only one in a bad mood because Blaine just glanced at me then walked away with a scowl.

I scoffed and unplugged my phone from the outlet. I walked up the stairs to my room. With the help of Casper, I managed to move everything to a new room. No way in hell I'm sleeping in the same room as pigface again. To be honest, I was done being mad at him a long time ago. Even before my dad convinced me to come back.

But I guess I just didn't want to go back so I used that as an excuse for my own stubbornness.

I spent the rest of the day in my room, only going out for snacks.

It was almost dinner time right now. And I haven't eaten in 2 hours. I sighed lazily and got my lazy ass off the bed. In the kitchen, I got the spaghetti out of the cupboards and started cooking. I added the spaghetti to the boiling water and continued. After 20 minutes, I sloppily threw the spaghetti on 2 plates and set them down in the dining room table walked back to the kitchen for 2 glasses of water.

After having everything set down at the table, I sat down in a random seat and began eating.

-

I finished my dinner and out the plates in the dishwasher. I heated up pigface's dinner in the oven then walked down the hallway to his office. He was staring at his laptop screen when I walked in. His eyes met mine and he sat up in his seat. " What?" His husky voice broke the silence. " Dinner is on the table, call me when you're done so I can do the dishes."

With that, I whipped around and slammed the door, dashing up the stairs to my room. Once inside, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and slowly walked to my bed. I had a text from my dad and a text from Ryan.

Dad: How is everything going pancake?

Ryan: That was a dick head move that dad did. Call me if u need anything.

I thanked Ryan and decided not to respond to dad. The last thing I remembered was hearing a crash downstairs before falling asleep.

*~*~*~

I woke up the next morning refreshed and happy. I jumped out of bed and brushed my teeth. I decided not to take a shower at the moment. After changing into a pair of jean shorts, and a hot pink sports bra with a silver Nike sign on the front, I brushed my hair out and let it fall to my hips.

I slipped on a purple tongue earring and walked downstairs barefoot. Blaine was already in the kitchen. He was only in boxers. I couldn't see his face, but by the way looked like from the back, his hair was a total mess.

His back muscles rippled as he reached for a spoon, making him look extra sexy. I was frozen staring at his back for 30 seconds. " Like what you see?"

He turned his head towards me with a glint of amusement in his eyes. I shook my head and broke eye contact. "Not even in your wildest dreams..."

I stood awkwardly in the corner until I decided to man up. I walked over next to him and reached up to open the cabinet and get the cereal. " No need to. I made you breakfast."

I scoffed and stood to the side. " Could've told me before."

" Why are you being so defensive about it? I just told you I made breakfast. " His face held confusion. " Whatever." I mumbled.