I'm Not A People Person

A/N

My birthday is on Tuesday!! I'm so excited so I'm going to to update everyday and Tuesday I will do a special chapter! I don't have anything planned out but I will come up with something. (:

----

Pigface came home a couple hours after I went to visit Jesse. He was mad for some apparent reason. After checking in on Jesse in the dungeons, he spent the rest of the day locked up in his office. I heard him yelling at someone on the phone a couple of times but that's about it. It is now time for lunch and I'm trying to get him out of his office. "Lunch is ready!" I knock on the door but go inside anyway.

He is typing away at his computer with a folder of documents next to him. " I'll eat later." He mumbled, not looking up from the screen. " It won't be as good later, it will be cold."

He sighs and looks up. " Look, I have to do some important alpha stuff, so scram." He talks to me like I'm in preschool. " Jerk." I scoff and leave, making sure to slam the door hard for extra effect. I text Emma and ask her if I can come over to her place. She replies back and I head over. If only Blaine knew...

-

At Emma's place, I knock on her door and she opens up with a huge smile plastered on her face. It was still raining outside and I wanted to get inside as soon as possible. She gave me a quick bone-crushing hug and opens the door wider for me, I step inside. Emma lives in the second pack house, a couple minutes away from the main one. Some of the people in the downstairs lounge wave at me as I walk by.

I give them a small smile in return. Awkward. After all, I'm not a people person. We run up a flight of stairs to a room at the end of a hallway. We enter. Emma's room is baby blue and has Justin Bieber posters hanging on the walls. To the far corner there is a white bureau. There were two little white night tables on either side of her queen sized bed. On top of her head board, was a sign that said ' Emma' in big pink sparkly words. Then there were two doors, I'm assuming one for the bathroom and the other for her closet. It was a pretty simple room for the most part.

I took a seat on the edge of her bed and turned to her. " So what brings you here?" She smiles. " Pigface was being a Jackass and I was bored so..."

She laughs and nods her head. " Yeah, he tends to be a total jerk sometimes."

" How do you know so much about him?" I ask her in curiosity. She tensed up, all laughter leaving her face. " What do you mean?"

I explain further. " Well for one, you know his birthday, what time he was born, and how much he weighed. You seem to talk a lot about him and you just seem... I don't know content around him. Is there something I should know about?"

" So are you saying that I'm having relationships with your mate?" She asks with a fake voice. " Oh, no, absolutely not its just that-" I got cut off by her. " Get out."

" What?" I asked.

" It's obvious that you don't trust me as a friend. I don't want to be friends with a person that thinks I'm their mates personal stalker, or that I'm getting it on with them." She exclaims. I get off of her bed and walk towards the door. " I'm so-"

She throws her pillow at me. I catch it and throw it back, nailing her on the nose. " If you were wondering, Blaine and I used to be best friends, that's why I know so much about him." By now, tears were rolling down her face. She was blowing this way out of proportion. I give her a worried glance and leave. That was weird.

I walk down the flight of stairs and run back home. I walk into the kitchen and see pigface still hasn't eaten his lunch. I sigh and wrap tin foil around the plate and out it in the oven. I walk up the stairs to my room where I spent the rest of the day. I texted Emma but she didn't respond.