Best Christams Present Ever

A/N I recommend listening to the song ( Just a Kiss by Lady Antebellum) while reading this!

-------------------------------------------------

2 months later.

//DELFY POV//

I strung the lights around the Christmas tree, stopping and admiring my work here and there. Last week, I asked pigface when we would be putting the Christmas tree up, he said that he doesn't have one. To say I was shocked was not the case. I was beyond dumbfounded.

Everyone celebrated Christmas! If not Christmas, then Hanukkah, and if not Hanukkah, then some other type of celebration, someone couldn't just spend this time of year doing nothing. So I did what was best for all of us, I made Blaine drive me to the nearest store and we bought the biggest fake Christmas tree we could find.

Flashback.

" I want that one!"

I pointed at the tree that caught my eyes the most. We've been looking for abut an hour and a half and even I was beginning to lose the Christmas spirit. Blaine grunted in response and stood behind me, pouting like a 2 year old. I had apparently ' interrupted his work.'

Bullshit.

I had Blaine haul the box to the cash register. " $256.67." The cashier said bored. Blaine whipped out a golden piece of plastic also known as a credit card and ran it through. He signed his signature and then cashier gave him the receipt. " Would you like help getting this to your car?" She asked.

" No." Blaine grunted and picked the box up like he was picking up a pencil. I followed him out as the cashier looked after us in total astonishment.

End of flashback.

Once I finished with the lights, I started placing the ornaments. After I was done, I looked up at the Christmas tree, proud of my work.

Only the star left.

I rummaged through it under the piles of paper and boxes on the floor. I finally found it and found myself struggling to reach the top. Suddenly, a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and held me up. I gasped but calmed down when I noticed it was only Blaine.

I placed the star on the top and held on tight as I was being lowered slowly to the ground. I adjusted the hat on my head and looked up, only to be met with a pair of beautiful black eyes. " You really couldn't reach that?" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, " Not everyone is as tall as you."

He chuckled and leaned down, placing a soft and gentle kiss on my lips. He cupped my cheeks and stared at me for a while, admiration in his eyes. Then he did what I wasn't expecting, he smashed his lips onto mine.

I responded immediately, tangling my fingers in his hair as his hands left my face and down to my ass. I moaned as he pinched it. He backed me up to the couch and broke the kiss, he crawled in between my legs and reconnected his lips with mine. We moved in sync, like we were one.

He deepened the kiss, biting my bottom lip asking for entrance. I happily granted it, letting his tongue explore my mouth. We fought for dominance, which he obviously won. Things started getting heated, I was about to lift his shirt over his head but my phone rang, we completely ignored it but it rang again.

We pulled away breathless and with a huff, I picked it up.

" Hello?"

" Hello honey, sorry to interrupt you from making my grandchildren but we were wondering if you and your mate wanted to come around and spend Christmas with us." Mom said on the other line. My cheeks heated up, probably turning red.