Regret

I felt empty. All I could see was darkness, it felt like I've been like this for millions of years!

I heard voices. " She's not responding to the medicine doctor!" I heard beeping and I fell back into darkness. Then I woke up again, it felt like someone was holding my hand. " I love you, baby sis."

Ryan?

And then when I finally woke up again, I was able to open my eyes. I looked up only to be met with the white, bright fluorescent lights. I groaned and closed my eyes again. What was happening? I opened my eyes and looked around. There were tubes sticking out of my body, and a machine next to me that didn't shut up.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The place smelled of cleaning detergents and hospital. " Are you okay, honey?" A short women with rosy pink cheeks asked as she walked in. I'm guessing she was a nurse. " Where am I ?" I asked her. " You're in a hospital. You've been in a coma for a week, nothing serious. You and your boyfriend got in a car accident." She explained.

" The truck was going to hit you but he took the hit. Amazingly he's not in a coma. He has more injuries than you though, where as you only had a couple cuts that healed abnormally quick."

I moaned and closed my eyes once again as my head hit the pillow.

Everyone I knew came to visit me, Stanley, my parents, Ryan, Heather, Ruby, some of my of my old pack members, pack members from Blood Hound, Casper, and even Emma. My hospital room was full of balloons and stuffed animals. I heard that pigface was awake and that he wanted to see me. I also heard that he strangled a nurse. He almost killed her.

I got to get out of the hospital today but I still had a bandage wrapped around my head. Casper brought me clothes, I changed and met up with my parents outside. Blaine was still in the hospital but I couldn't see him yet. I had to go home to rest, then I could see him tomorrow.

My parents checked me out of the hospital and drove me home. I went into my room and laid down on my bed. I couldn't keep my mind cleared, so I decided to keep myself busy. I grabbed a water bottle, and a random plate of food that was in the fridge.

I went to visit Jesse.

I took my time and walked slowly, I didn't want to pass out. I got inside and walked over to his cell. Jesse looked even skinnier-since I haven't been feeding him. " I'm so so so so sorry I haven't been here Jesse! I was in a car accident and I was in a coma for a whole week!" I explain as soon as I get his attention.

He shrugs and gobbles up the food. " As long as you are okay, I don't care about the food."

I stare at him in wonder. " You are too nice to be locked up."

" Thanks," He looks up from his food. " Your a very beautiful person. On the outside and inside. I wish everyone had the same personality as you."

I blushed and looked at my hands. I all of a sudden heard the door open. My eyes widen and I looked around frantically, looking for a place to hide. I ran behind the chair in the middle of the room and crouched down. My head was starting to throb and I could already feel the pain emerging.

Casper came into the room. He walked up to Jesse's cell. He froze and started sniffing the air. " Has someone else been in here?" He asked. Jesse shook his head and sent me a look.

Casper opened the cell door and pulled Jesse out. " Alphas order."

I watched as Casper extended his claws and threatened Jesse. " Tell us who sent you. I'm getting pretty tired of doing this everyday you know."

" I already told you. Nobody sent me here! I don't know why you are talking about, just let me go, man. "

Casper punched him in the stomach. Jesse double over in pain-clutching his stomach. He crumpled to the ground. Since he hasn't eaten in so long, his stomach is so empty that it probably hurt him like hell when Casper punched him.

I sucked in a breath. My head started to hurt and I saw black dots cover my vision. " Please, stop." Jesse pleaded, he coughed and looked at me for help. " It's my job to get information out of you. I won't stop until you tell us the truth."

I couldn't stand seeing this side of Casper. He has always been so nice as laid-back. But I guess everyone has a little bad to them.

Jesse grunted as Casper started slashing his face with his sharp claws. I winced and covered my eyes, trying to block out the blood. I couldn't do it anymore. I stood up and ran over, standing in between them.

Casper slashed my cheek. I felt the hot pain burn my skin. I sucked in a deep breath then felt it heal. " Delfy," Casper gasped.

" I'm so sorry-what are you doing here!?!"

" I'm trying to stop all of this madness Casper. Why would you do that?" I scream at him. " I'm doing what's right for this pack and for the werewolf population."

His eyes darkened. He didn't look as scary as Blaine but he still scared the shit out of me. " If we just left humans wander around and kill our packs without putting up a fight or locking them up, we would all be dead! Alpha Blaine gave me his orders and I'm following them. Go back home."

I scoff and slap him across the face. Big mistake. Casper's eyes look wild now. A dangerous growl escapes his lips and he grabs a fistful of my hair. He slams my head repeatedly on the concrete wall. I scream in pain.

Jesse try's to stop Casper but he is too weak and ends up on the floor. The last thing I heard was another scream before everything went black again.

::::

I woke up on the ground in the dungeons. I physically couldn't get up. My head was hurting. Bad.

This was the most pain I've felt in my whole entire life. There was dried blood on the wall and a couple puddles on the floor. Jesse was back in his cell. He looked like he was in worse conditions than I was.

I carefully got off the ground and walked outside. The sun hurt my eyes and I kept my head down. Once I stumble inside the house, I went into the downstairs bathroom.

I could see dried blood stuck to my hair. I stripped my clothes and hopped into the shower. I ignored the hot searing pain as the hot water hit my head. I washed with shampoo and then washed my body. I watched the bloody, dirty water go down the drain.

I got out and changed into sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt. I re-wrapped a fresh new bandage around my head. I then wobbled out of the bathroom and up the stairs. I texted Ruby.

Come over. I need you.

She came over 10 minutes later and barged through the doors. " What's wrong!?!"

" Casper." I choke out and burst into tears . I explained to her everything that happened. " This whole human situation is making everyone do stupid stuff! A person from Flash Pack killed his mate! Something is happening." Ruby said.

She rubbed my back as I cried into her shoulder. " Does your mate know?"

" No, he's still in the hospital. I just wanted to save Jesse. I knew Casper would be mad by I didn't know he would react that way!" I sniffed and unwrapped my bandage.

" Is it that bad?" I show Ruby the back of my head, where Casper repeatedly hit it. I heard a loud gasp. I turned my head to see Ruby covering her mouth with her hands. Her eyes got teary.

I looked down at the bandage and saw it was already soaked in blood. She grabbed my wrist. " Come on, we need to tell your mate."