Desicions

" I honestly don't know..."

" Well whatever your decision is, I will be here to support you." I hugged him tightly and watched as Jeeps, SUVs, sports cars, and Range Rovers rolled into the territory with teenagers chatting and blaring loud music. The pack teens were home from school.

" I have to see Ruby she will know what to do. Sorry for your shirt!" I screamed after me as I ran in the same direction the cars were heading.

When I got there, some of them were already inside eating lunch, others still remained outside chatting with their friends.

Ruby was talking to Heather, our other friend.

" We still on for shopping?" Ruby asked as I approached the two. I shook my head.

" I'm sorry something came up and I need to talk to you about it."

I looked at Heather, " Can you give us privacy, please?"

She nodded quickly and followed a group of people into the pack house. Ruby grabbed my hand and dragged me over the alpha mansion.

I was dreading going back there. I knew my mate was still there. My thoughts were confirmed when I saw him talking to his beta in the living room. They both snapped their heads in our direction. I ignored my mate's gaze and led Ruby up the stairs. Though I could feel eyes on the back of my head, then I felt them travel lower until they were on my ass.

" Give her time." I heard someone say, I think it was my Dad. Fear was evident in his voice of what the alpha's reaction would be.

Has he gone insane? He approved of me being mated to the cruelest person on earth.

I sped up my pace and ran the rest of the way.

Once in my room, I flopped down on my bed and let out another sigh of frustration. " What happened? Who are those guys in your living room? And why was the hot one basically eye raping you?" Ruby bombarded me with questions.

I bit my lip. " That's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. I found my mate."

She froze and stared at me." No...no. Shut up!" she squealed. " Who is he? Is he hot? Is he a good kisser? Oh gosh you grew up so fast! No but really who is he?" She questioned looking confused at her last question.

She wasn't exactly the most brightest person but I loved her so much.

I bit my lip even harder and avoided her impatient look. " The alpha of Blood Hound."

She laughed and hit my arm. " No really who is it though."

" I already told you."

She seemed to process everything in her mind. " The extremely hot one downstairs, isn't it?" I nodded confirming her thoughts." Well they weren't kidding when they said he was hot. But Del, he's a horrible person. What are you gonna do?" The excitement left her voice and fear was evident her eyes. She was probably scared that she was in the same house with him.

For some reason, everyone else seemed scared but I didn't. The word spread out that he was here. While everyone was probably pissing their pants right now-including my Dad-I felt safe.

" Ruby, how the fuck am I supposed to answer that?" I snapped instantly regretting it when sadness flashed in her eyes. She kept quiet and mumbled a sorry while playing with her fingers.

"No I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled. I'm just frustrated about this whole situation."

" I think you should talk to him." Was the last thing she said as she walked towards the door. " I'm not gonna kick his ass for you though, with just one breath in his direction, that guy could take me down!"

I laughed but then went back to thinking mode. Talk to him now and get it over with, or talk to him when he comes back-we all know he is coming back.

Neither of my thoughts seemed like a good idea but I knew I had to talk to him about this at some point. Where was my mom when I needed her? She was at a human yoga class because she thinks she is fancy. Like who does that?

I knew what I had to do.

I sighed in laziness but hauled my lazy ass downstairs. " Alpha, we should come back tomorrow," the beta said suggestively.

" I told you I'm not leaving until I talk to her." His voice once again sent tingles up my spine and caused my wolf to purr. I stepped in front of them, the alpha's eyes were hard and if it was possible they turned darker.

He stared at me, an unknown emotion swimming in his eyes. " I need to talk to you.." I mumbed looking down at my feet. Out of any other time, this is when my confidence fades! I didn't know where we could talk so I just led him into the library.

" I'm not going to reject you, but I don't think it's a good idea for us to be together." I said once we were in the library.

He smirked. Dear lord, that smirk!

" Are you scared of me? You think I'm a horrible person, don't you? But you don't have the heart to reject me so you are just letting me go."

Damn it, it's like he read my mind.

" Pack your stuff because you're moving to our pack tomorrow."

" I'm not going anywhere with you, and I'm certainly not moving into your pack." I said, slightly raising my voice. Anger flashed through his eyes as he pinned me against the wall with my arms above my head.

" Either do this the hard way or the easy way. I'm sorry sweet cheeks but you don't have a choice. You are coming with me."

" I'd rather fall into a pit of lava." I spat while pushing past him. I got stopped by a hand grabbing my wrist. He turned me around and smashed his lips onto mines. Well shit.