Mofo Sauce

I had no money and I wasn't about to sleep in the woods. What if a snake crawled up my ass or something!?!? No thank you. So I decided to stay at my cousin Gabriel's house. He moved out of the pack house when he turned 18. We aren't as close but we have been with each other through some very tough times. I trusted him and he trusted me.

" Thanks again for letting me stay here. It really means a lot."

" No problem Delfy. What is family for?" He gave me a cheeky smile. I smiled back and took the clothes he let me borrow and went into the bathroom. After I changed, I went into the kitchen of his apartment and got a bottle of water before going back to the guest room and drifting off into a not so peaceful dream.

()()()

The next morning, I woke up to complete silence. I checked the clock next to me. It read 12:56. Shit! I need to get up. I untangled myself from the sheets and ran to the bathroom. I grabbed a brand new toothbrush and hurriedly brushed my teeth. I then hopped into the shower and showered and washed my hair.

I wrapped a fluffy towel around me and ran out of the bathroom. My mother taught me that it was rude to wake up late when you're a guest at someone's home. I guess that was why I was rushing.

I froze in my steps. My bed was made and a pile of clothes with a note on top of it laid on it. I slowly walked over and picked up the note.

I ran to the grocery store to buy some food. I don't usually have guests over, I just order take out. Here are some clothes, there is a blow dryer laying randomly around my room if you want it.

P.S I washed the clothes. ;)

-The best cousin in the world! Gabriel. :)

I rolled my eyes at the note and laid it down next to the pile of clothes. The pile consisted of a bra, underwear, denim shorts, a Ming green tank top, and a cream cardigan. I scrunched my nose at the undergarments even if it was washed, I would feel uncomfortable wearing those. I slipped on my already used undergarments instead.

Once I was dressed, I decided to let my hair air dry and put it in a high ponytail. I then stepped out of room and walked down the hallway to the kitchen. Sure enough, there was only a rotten banana, 3 cans of Coke and a pizza box in the fridge. In the cupboards, there was some plates and bowls and an empty box of Cocoa Puffs.

Did he even eat at home!?!?

-

After eating breakfast with Gabriel that consisted of a can of Coke and a couple of frozen waffles-I don't want to talk about it- I thanked him for letting me stay the night and left. I was planning to sneak into the house and steal some clothes and some money I had saved up so I can stay at a motel. I recalled that pigface had another meeting with the council today.

I was waking for about an hour through the woods until I came to what looked like the start of Blood Hound territory but I wasn't sure. My father never allowed me to get out a lot. I shrugged and stepped into the territory. I was able to get to the house no problem. Bold hound had no border patrol, they don't need it.

Pigface probably told them to keep an eye out for me.

Sure enough, pigface's Range Rover wasn't anywhere in sight. I tip toed to the house out of being paranoid, thinking that someone was watching me. Those detective TV shows at midnight did no good for me.

I ran up the stairs to the room once I was inside the house. I lunged for my phone and held it close to me. I missed my baby. I then stuffed it into my back pocket and went looking for my luggage. The only thing I had in there was a few pair of pants that I didn't wear and my money.

I grabbed it and threw it onto the bed, opening it. I strolled to the walk in closet and ripped the clothes off their hangers. I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. After stuffing the clothes in my luggage and putting some money in my purse, I held the handle of the luggage and handed it off the bed.

I had 2 more suitcases in the closet and a bunch more clothes but I couldn't be able to carry it all. I threw the bags down the stairs and followed right after them. Just as I reached for the doorknob, a hand clasped my waist. Sparks zoomed though my body and I froze. I was too scared to look back and confirm who it was.

" Weren't you supposed to be at a meeting?" I cleared my throat, still not daring to turn around. " It ended early..."

" What are you doing?" He asked. I could hear hurt and confusion in his voice. I snapped out of it and whipped around. " No where that concerns you."

" Actually, it does concern me. You're my mate!"

I flinched at his tone. It sounded more powerful than 15 alphas together. " I'm not your mate. And I'm leaving, I've had enough of this culls hit. I never wanted to come here in the first place!" I scream. He was about to respond but I cut him off. " I thought you had more decency then that, even if I don't like you- I am your mate!"

He stayed quiet, his eyes lowering to the ground. He knew I was right.

I scoffed and turned to the door when I knew he wasn't gonna answer. I once again got stopped. " We didn't have sex..."

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the door.

////////////////////////////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Blaine's POV

You are probably wondering why I let her go. She needs time and I need space. I 'gotta figure some things out ( the debt) before I go and deal with her again. Believe it or not, but I was more happier when I was mate less. I should have just stayed home and not gone out to find my mate. I don't need one anyway.

I sighed and closed the opened door. I'm not even gonna try.

2 months later:::::

We were able to pay the debt but just barely. The council actually came to split everyone up but we payed it right when they arrived. I still don't have the patience to deal with Delfy. I'm actually considering letting her go forever. My wolf thinks otherwise though. I can't sleep at night because my wolfs keeps howling in pain. He wants his mate.

Kim ( the girl from the movie theaters) has also been paying 'visits'. And I have easily accepted them to get my mind off things. We got our money from the debt by attacking the Daylight pack. Their alpha provoked me. The word got out that I was in debt because of 'her'.

The alpha started making fun of, which of course got me enraged. We attacked them shortly after and stop their money.Fredrick wasn't too happy about that but he took the money anyway.

As I was sitting in my office, thinking about my mate... I made a decision. I'm not gonna look for her.

-------------------

A/N

OMG so sorry I didn't update. I started school yesterday and I know it's too early to start school but that's how it is! Blame my mom for putting me there and not a normal school!

After a couple of weeks, I will get out at my regular time in school which is 5. So that means that I will have less time to update but I will try to as much as I can!

STORY REMINDERS:

1.) Blaine has never settled down into a real relationship that is why he doesn't care if Delfy is gone.

2.) There is a reason behind the debt.

3.) Delfy won't be gone forever....😱

Peace out!

-tacolover34