Blood Hound

" I want you to meet my pack." Blaine blurted out randomly one afternoon, " you have been here for 2 weeks and they want to meet their luna."

I rolled my eyes. " I'm not anybody's luna. And I will meet your pack, might as well get it over with."

*

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a fluffy towel around my body. I of course didn't want to meet his pack but it was bound to happen someday so I might as well get it over with now. I walked into the room and threw on my clothes extra slow just to stall. I was wearing black shorts and a white crop top that said LA on it. I blow dried my hair and let it fall down to my butt.

I then slid on my belly button stud and looked in the mirror for approval of my outfit. I walked into the closet that is unfortunately shared with pigface. I preferred my luggage instead of sharing a closet with him.

I rummaged through my endless pile of shoes then grinned with I found the shoes I was looking for, my neon pink ombré Vans. I slipped them on and walked out of the closet. I grabbed my phone and stuffed it into my back pocket then I walked downstairs.

Pigface's beta was there. " Alpha Blaine had to go to an emergency meeting with the council. We will be waiting here until he comes back."

The council was the group of people that kept all werewolves in order, even alphas, though the council isn't stronger than the alphas they still can order them around when it's necessary.

Something must have happened for pigface to meet up with them. I actually felt sorry for him.

I nodded at the beta and plopped down on the couch, taking my phone out of my pocket. " I didn't get to properly introduce myself, I'm Casper. Beta of the Blood Hound pack." He said proudly. I giggled at his name again. He gave me a weird look." What is so funny?"

" Your name." I said in between laughter. His face softened in realization as he laughed along with me. " It reminds me of Casper the Friendly Ghost." I said once I calmed down. He nodded in approval and chuckled while sitting down next to me.

" I like you already." I told him. He nodded in agreement and started looking through his phone. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I haven't eaten since breakfast this morning. Which I had to cook myself because pigface slept in on purpose so he wouldn't have to cook. Let's just say I burned 3 pans and Blaine's hair almost caught on fire. The entire time I was dying of laughter.

I ripped open a bag of chips and walked back into the living room, sitting down farther away from Casper this time. He looked up and smirked. " Chips? Really? That's your lunch?"

I rolled my eyes and swallowed the salty goodness before I spoke. " I'm actually on a diet and the only thing I can eat is junk food. I don't do vegetables or fruit."

He burst out laughing and shook his head at me.

I slapped his hand away when he tried to get a Cheeto. " I'm sorry but you make fun of my Cheetos and now you want some? No."

*

The rest of the hour was spent with me being crazy and Casper being crazy with me. We threw a watermelon out the window and it almost hit pigface when he was unlocking the door to the house.

" What were guys trying to accomplish with that watermelon?" He growled once he stepped into the house."

Neither Casper or I answered. Instead we looked at each other and burst out laughing, I was laughing so hard that my knees gave out from beneath me and I rolled on the floor wheezing in laughter. Once I calmed down, I got up and brushed myself off then I took a deep breath but needed up laughing again but not as hard.