an intro to the story

"THIS is Canada News flash report. Last night, a rare occurrence has been detected in the radar and satellite. A UFO has been seen roving around; blinking its lights rapidly like some sort of signal or activity has been done. The sighting strengthened the allegation that aliens are already - "

Kazakhstan turned the TV off. He doesn't want to hear any more of it. He was trembling in fear, afraid of what is going on in the world. Recently, there's a news on TV that a UFO is seen by three different people in different countries and they have the same description - it was spherical in shape, has big circles lining across its body and white lights flashed in its holes. As a result, people around the world started to exchange views that those were aliens trying to assess and examine Earth.

That was the second case.

The first happened a few days earlier, when the news anchor reported that a blind augur committed suicide in Rome after telling a prophecy that aliens will soon invade Earth, and no one is competent enough to fight them. All men will die and return to ashes, he alleged.

Is this for real?

Atlas, the Titan holding the planet Earth on his shoulders was interviewed by XYZ News yesterday. According to him, he never run into such intrusions in his 707 years of service. He never saw the aliens and UFO's. He added, however, that if it's still a mystery as to how the Earth has been inhibited by humans, then anything can happen anytime. No one can say which is which, and if Mars was really inhibited by other creatures and is destroyed by them, then it's possible that Earth is the next target.

"Ugh," Kazakhstan grunted, holding his head in pain. He's got a headache, trying to connect the news that emerged here and there. He was also tensed because by tomorrow, a conference will be held in Atlas' palace and all the supremo in each country is required to attend.

Atlas is old and sickly. He needed to retire for his body can't carry the weight of the world any longer. Within this month, someone will be chosen to be the heir to the throne, the protector of the world against prospect trespassers.

Once is happenstance.

Twice is coincidence.

Thrice is enemy action!

That was a quote from Ian Fleming, or should he say, a military rule. The third threat came today so humanity must prepare themselves before the Earth will fall.

xx

Who is Kazakhstan?

Thank you so much for reading my book :)

[ Vote. Comment. Share. ]