Twelve

"OH," Philippines gasped after hearing China and Taiwan's heart-breaking story.

"It's rather too bad; you didn't get to meet Taiwan. You know what; she's rather prettier than China, a natural beauty. Actually, she's the prettiest daughter of Asia," Kazakhstan said as he drank the white wine served on a goblet.

Philippines takes a sip of the wine too, grinning at him. "They're all pretty, but Korean people were regarded as the most beautiful people in the world."

Kazakhstan chuckled then he continued his story. "Nepal's death is rather different. She died of loneliness. She's not happy with her life. Onlookers said she rather died due to extreme coldness. She frozed to death." Kazakhstan gasped before he continues, "On the night of her untimely demise, she climbed Mt. Everest without wearing a scarf or any garment to protect her from the cold."

Philippines' eyes grew wide. "You mean she committed suicide?"

"Maybe, who rather knows?"

What could be Nepal's reason for ending her life like that? Can loneliness really provoke a person to kill themselves?

"What if she have a boyfriend she loved so much and that guy broke up with him?" Philippines suggested.

"It could rather be, but no one saw her with a man. Loneliness is the only close reason."

Philippines nodded in agreement. So loneliness could kill.

Kazakhstan exhaled roughly. "I don't want to rather end up like them - unhappy."

"Me too."

They sat there in silence, mourning for their dead siblings, until one pretty tanned lady approached them. "Hey!" she called in a sweet voice as she tugged on Kazakhstan's sleeve.

"I think it's time for me to go. See you, Philippines," Kazakhstan said with a thrilled smirk, letting the lady take him away.

A few seconds later, Kazakhstan gets back and whispered in Philippines' ear. "I know that no one is capable to rule the world but I do believe in one person, it's you." Kazakhstan grinned and left Philippines who looked baffled. He couldn't believe what he heard.

xx

Why would Kazakhstan believe in the all-for-nothing Philippines?

[ Vote. Comment. Share. ]